This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Noivern is awesome!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Noivern is awesome!

User Info: OfficerZangoose

OfficerZangoose
3 years ago#1
Look at that movepool!
My FC: 1246 - 8764 - 0707

User Info: J_Applei

J_Applei
3 years ago#2
If only it had a higher Special Attack.
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." -Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#3
J_Applei posted...
If only it had a higher Special Attack.

I was disappointed when I saw it. I expected the second coming of hydreigon.
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#4
OfficerZangoose posted...
Look at that movepool!

What's good about it specifically?
.....said an 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
3 years ago#5
Boomburst.

/thread

paipr
3 years ago#6
supremeblaster posted...
Boomburst.

/thread

is that all? honestly noivern has a design i really enjoy. and i was planning to use one. problem is when i prepared to transfer a noibat over to my new playthrough i suddenly became aware that the special attacking baby bat had very little options. only dragon attack it can learn is draco meteor which doesnt seem helpful in game.

honestly i really only play in game. and when i see a pokemon that lacks options level up wise it makes me sad. cause i dont want to have to breed/tm/tutor the good moves on.

User Info: Reno_Tarshil

Reno_Tarshil
3 years ago#7
paipr posted...
supremeblaster posted...
Boomburst.

/thread

is that all? honestly noivern has a design i really enjoy. and i was planning to use one. problem is when i prepared to transfer a noibat over to my new playthrough i suddenly became aware that the special attacking baby bat had very little options. only dragon attack it can learn is draco meteor which doesnt seem helpful in game.

honestly i really only play in game. and when i see a pokemon that lacks options level up wise it makes me sad. cause i dont want to have to breed/tm/tutor the good moves on.

You don't need Draco meteor leveling up a Noibat. Air Cutter works wonders until Air Slash.
Official Genesect of the Pokemon X Boards!
Mega Scizor in XY! http://www.serebii.net/megasci.jpg FC: 3239-2488-3863

paipr
3 years ago#8
I meant, like in game, I want a dragon move on my dragon type, but thats the only option (special wise, outrage can be egg moved on) unless i manage to get HPdragon, but then I am missing out on some coverage.

Honestly don't know why they couldnt give it twister, or dragon breath at an early level.

User Info: The_Dragonw

The_Dragonw
3 years ago#9
paipr posted...
I meant, like in game, I want a dragon move on my dragon type, but thats the only option (special wise, outrage can be egg moved on) unless i manage to get HPdragon, but then I am missing out on some coverage.

Honestly don't know why they couldnt give it twister, or dragon breath at an early level.

Outrage is physical.

:\

(Unless you mean it gets no special Dragon moves or Dragon moves in general)
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards

paipr
3 years ago#10
The_Dragonw posted...
paipr posted...

Outrage is physical.

:\

(Unless you mean it gets no special Dragon moves or Dragon moves in general)

yeah, thats kinda what i meant, it gets one special dragon move, and then one physical. unless you count HPdragon.

such a shame, since i like the design, but in game, level up move pool options are lacking.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Noivern is awesome!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived