This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is the most likely reveal at E3? Hoenn Remake, Pokemon "Z", Pokemon X2/Y2.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which is the most likely reveal at E3? Hoenn Remake, Pokemon "Z", Pokemon X2/Y2.

User Info: AzureBeats

AzureBeats
3 years ago#41
wind64a posted...
A new Pokémon Ranger game.

Finally someone who understand. We need a new Ranger game.

User Info: AzureBeats

AzureBeats
3 years ago#42
If they ever did it would either be MegaMewtwo X for SSB4 or Pokemon Z.

User Info: NShader

NShader
3 years ago#43
AzureBeats posted...
wind64a posted...
A new Pokémon Ranger game.

Finally someone who understand. We need a new Ranger game.

We really need one. We don't even have a Pokémon Ranger with Gen 5 pokémon.
FC (3DS): 5215-1259-2037 IGN: Niones
Aipom, Minccino and Eevee. Alternate123 and Alternate1234 are my alernate accounts.

User Info: razorfistturbo

razorfistturbo
3 years ago#44
If they were going to do an X2 and Y2 it should be X^2 and Y^2
4742-5210-3796
Safari: Fire Type, Pyroar, Ponyta, Fletchinder

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#45
Have they ever announced a new pokemon game (main game that is) at e3? I think it will be nothing. But of those three a honey game make the most sense. Can't imagine another trip back to kalos this soon.
.....said an 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071

User Info: Swamp-marsh-mud

Swamp-marsh-mud
3 years ago#46
paipr posted...
Have they ever announced a new pokemon game (main game that is) at e3? I think it will be nothing. But of those three a honey game make the most sense. Can't imagine another trip back to kalos this soon.

I know right? IF a Pokemon game is gonna be announced at E3 it's likely a Spin off or maybe a Hoenn Remake. Going back to Kalos is far too soon, because X and Y isn't even a Year old.
3ds FC: 5043-1619-9931 Trainer name: Rik

User Info: A_Man3383358553

A_Man3383358553
3 years ago#47
Well if they announce the game this year that doesn't mean the game is released this year. I agree nonetheless though.

User Info: teamrocketcass

teamrocketcass
3 years ago#48
Lobster44 posted...
I think Kalos 3rd version/sequels will come first, and after that Hoenn remakes. Makes sense to finish Kalos before returning to Hoenn (Like they did with Sinnoh).

That's a great thought except that FireRed and LeafGreen came before Emerald, so at best we've got a fifty/fifty chance each for a remake before Z and a remake after Z

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#49
teamrocketcass posted...
Lobster44 posted...
I think Kalos 3rd version/sequels will come first, and after that Hoenn remakes. Makes sense to finish Kalos before returning to Hoenn (Like they did with Sinnoh).

That's a great thought except that FireRed and LeafGreen came before Emerald, so at best we've got a fifty/fifty chance each for a remake before Z and a remake after Z

Given the option I'd rather get hoenn games first then kalos games. Let's take a nostalgia trip first then finish then gen with a polished enhanced remind of gen 6 and all the good it brought us.
.....said an 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071

User Info: A_Man3383358553

A_Man3383358553
3 years ago#50
Not to mention Pokemon X/Y left a lot to be desired and I'd rather they take an extra couple of years to get the 3rd game right.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which is the most likely reveal at E3? Hoenn Remake, Pokemon "Z", Pokemon X2/Y2.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived