This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most creative kind of evolution?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most creative kind of evolution?

User Info: blademyth

blademyth
3 years ago#1
I'm on an evolution "thing" tonight.

What do you guys think is the most interesting way of evolution to occur since gen 1? I must say the Inkay evolution caught me by surprise. I had my Inkay to level 43 then one day as I was finishing a battle I flipped my 2DS on it's side to almost upside down while unplugging my charger and when I came back I saw it was trying to evolve, still until a few months ago I could never figure out HOW it evolved. Also, I never understood why flipping it upside down made it go from cute and loveable squid to an evil looking devil fish.

User Info: gsadr123

gsadr123
3 years ago#2
While the most gimmicky, it is also the most creative IMO
No-one should ever write "no one"

User Info: R-A-V

R-A-V
3 years ago#3
Shedinja. While it's not an official evolution, the gimmick of shed skin becoming a pokemon if you have an empty slot is really neat imo

User Info: celticpride6

celticpride6
3 years ago#4
Mantyke was a surprise. Makes sense, but still a surprise.
This quote managed to somehow, by some miracle of a power beyond my control, use precisely the allotted hundred and sixty characters allowed in this tiny space.

User Info: blademyth

blademyth
3 years ago#5
R-A-V posted...
Shedinja. While it's not an official evolution, the gimmick of shed skin becoming a pokemon if you have an empty slot is really neat imo

Yep, that was pretty cool, I went through a bug pokemon phase when I was younger and I had an all bug team in Emerald and low and behold when my Nincada evolved I had a Shedinja.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most creative kind of evolution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived