This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So this is a pokemon X discussion board?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So this is a pokemon X discussion board?

User Info: CaptianTeemo

CaptianTeemo
3 years ago#1
Why so much talk about these new games, don't they have their own boards yet?
Size doesn't mean everything.

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
3 years ago#2
What do you think
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
3DS FC: 4682-9838-9692 TSV: 841

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#3
No, it's the Pokemon ORAS board. Can't you read?

Besides, it's not wrong or off-topic to discuss really anything Pokemon-related here, just as long as it's tangentially related. ORAS fit that description.

Yes, it's obnoxious, but the hype will die down in a few days and people will move ORAS discussion to the more appropriate boards.
kao de waratte, kokoro de naite
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |

User Info: zelionx

zelionx
3 years ago#4
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/792672-pokemon-alpha-sapphire

I agree

Everyone who wants to talk about the new games should join us at the ALPHA boards and help defeat the evil Omegas!
vs. Mavs won 4-3 -- vs. Blazers leading 1-0
Go Spurs Go

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
3 years ago#5
What if I like being dominated? Doesn't that mean I'm not an alpha?
Official Fairy-Type Elite 4 of GFAQS MGM PokeLeague Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673

The_Sol_Blader
3 years ago#6
On second though, it seems a lot of garbaje posters have moved to one of those two boards already. I feel like staying here for a while now
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband

User Info: German_koffing

German_koffing
3 years ago#7
zelionx posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/792672-pokemon-alpha-sapphire

I agree

Everyone who wants to talk about the new games should join us at the ALPHA boards and help defeat the evil Omegas!

YES BECOME A PIRATE do it and you won't get banned to suffer the wrath of our lord and savior KYOGRE!!!
Note I DON'T FORCE U TO PLAY BY MY TIERS http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. Now to ban all poison types but me 4 the contest VOTE 4 ME!

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#8
The_Sol_Blader posted...
On second though, it seems a lot of garbaje posters have moved to one of those two boards already. I feel like staying here for a while now

I would hope that once the excitement dies down, this place is a little more peaceful.

I likely won't be moving to the newer boards until the games are out, since I probably won't even want to discuss anything about the games until then.
kao de waratte, kokoro de naite
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |

The_Sol_Blader
3 years ago#9
Man, I really hope so. Sounds like it will be lovely around here then
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So this is a pokemon X discussion board?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived