This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Detinator247

Detinator247
3 years ago#1
Here is my current team, it counter my friends team but it has one problem:

Simisage
Aggron
Electivire
Gengar (Mega)
Pangoro

and Aerodactyl

I say aerodactyl because i've tried almost every other flying, grass, steel/rock to counter my friends Charizard mega y with no effect. I haven't yet tried aerodactyl but i think the speed will allow it to stop charizard from mega evolving into Charizard y

Basically, I need help deciding which pokemon best counters Charizard y without going into mega evolution, and is fast enough to beat it before Charizard evolves, or can at least surive it's Drought+Fire/Solar Beam move taking out any of my pokemon no matter what they type, or leaving it with 1% hp

User Info: Volcarona123

Volcarona123
3 years ago#2
Aerodactyl with focus sash
FC: 1091 8949 1054 IGN: Christian. List: http://tinyurl.com/Volcarona123
TSV: 1621 + and - guild Member :D

Detinator247
3 years ago#3
Is it Possible that Aerodactyl could outspeed Charizard y's evolution, and one shot it with Stone Edge? I want to evolve going into that 1hp state if possible

Detinator247
3 years ago#4
avoid*

User Info: Xynaxus64

Xynaxus64
3 years ago#5
Detinator247 posted...
Basically, I need help deciding which pokemon best counters Charizard y without going into mega evolution, and is fast enough to beat it before Charizard evolves, or can at least surive it's Drought+Fire/Solar Beam move taking out any of my pokemon no matter what they type, or leaving it with 1% hp

Greninja is good against Zard Y, but it can't safely switch into it because of Solar Beam. Still, it should outspeed it.
3ds FC: 1977-0205-6694
QP3W-WWWW-WWW5-YH63

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived