This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who was the hardest Champion in Pokemon? (SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Who was the hardest Champion in Pokemon? (SPOILERS)

User Info: GravelKing

GravelKing
3 years ago#51
wait people actually think cynthia was hard to beat
3DS| Babby 2595-1604-5123
http://i.imgur.com/35w9Pvv.gif

User Info: DenpaMenRevive

DenpaMenRevive
3 years ago#52
Wallace beat me good. Swampert just died.
You worthy man. Fight Guardian Monster. Come, Pawn!
Dwarf Chief, Denpa Men They came by wave.

User Info: jamiebane

jamiebane
3 years ago#53
cynthia had max ivs? news too me!

User Info: jamiebane

jamiebane
3 years ago#54
cynthia's pokemon had max ivs? news to me!!

User Info: German_koffing

German_koffing
3 years ago#55
Cynthia, Only champ I haven't beaten first try
Note I DON'T FORCE U TO PLAY BY MY TIERS http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. Now to ban all poison types but me 4 the contest VOTE 4 ME!

User Info: Zero0X0

Zero0X0
3 years ago#56
There is no Red ._. he was the strongest of all champions (in black 2 white 2)

User Info: Rook_the_Ranger

Rook_the_Ranger
3 years ago#57
GravelKing posted...
wait people actually think cynthia was hard to beat

ikr? My Floatzel and Staraptor had an easy time against her.
RNJesus hates me.

User Info: aliashubbatch

aliashubbatch
3 years ago#58
How could anyone have had a problem with Cynthia? Torterra easily takes down half her team, and he was the worst of the Sinnoh starters.
# of times a topic/comment is 10/10 & I offer to buy the poster a beer: 15
# of people who would accept said beer: 2

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST
3 years ago#59
Your rival in my 1st ever playthrough of Generation 1

That is because, back then, I just used a Blastoise that, due to serious over-levelling, was in the high 70's by the time I faced him.

But I was not expecting to face him and, after I lost Blastoise, my entire team got wiped out less then 2 minutes.

After that, I bought the Generation 1 Guide, used a balanced team throughout and my final team was Blastoise -Water, Raichu -Electric, Moltress -Fire/Flying, Machamp -Fighting, Alakazam -Psychic and Victrebell -Grass Poison, they were all at least 4 levels them his strongest and at it was a walk in the park.

I made a similar mistake VS Generation 2's Silver Champion, but this time it was due to my entire team being under-levelled and selling my PP restoring potions to buy enough ultra balls to catch Ho-Oh, which I had to do after using The Masterball to catch Suicune.

But I learnt from my mistakes and in future playthroughs of generation 1 and 2 games, in their remakes and in future generations, I never repeated those mistakes. But I will confess to having made other mistakes that were neither as severe nor game/fun ruining as the 2 mentioned above

User Info: Lobster44

Lobster44
3 years ago#60
Cynthia was so easy, it was my first pokemon game and I still beat her with a scrub team. Adler was the most difficult IMO, but the E4 of every game was harder than the champ.
My AC:CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/68964849
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Who was the hardest Champion in Pokemon? (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived