This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

King of OU every gen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. King of OU every gen

User Info: Ambusher86

Ambusher86
3 years ago#31
sammyboy9378 posted...
Gen 3 Salamence is pretty close too.

Gen 3 Suicune is also pretty close too.

User Info: srzg

srzg
3 years ago#32
Gen 1 - Tauros
Gen 2 - Snorlax
Gen 3 - Tyranitar or SkarmBliss
Gen 4 - Heatran
Gen 5 - Scizor
Gen 6 - Aegislash
~wdlp was here~

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
3 years ago#33
Thought Alakazam was the king in Gen I, since he was weak to nothing except the pitiful Bug type and was both a Special Attacker and wall since Special was just one stat at the time.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
3DS FC: 5429-8904-8022 Friend Safari: Flying - Pidgey, Tranquill, Hawlcuha

User Info: Slayerblade11

Slayerblade11
3 years ago#34
Alpha218 posted...
Thought Alakazam was the king in Gen I, since he was weak to nothing except the pitiful Bug type and was both a Special Attacker and wall since Special was just one stat at the time.

It was really good but Tauros was King. It had Stab Hyper Beam Requiring no Recharge if it KO'd and normal being a really attacking good type back then.
FC: 0774 4438 6716
IGN: X

User Info: Pencil

Pencil
3 years ago#35
Alpha218 posted...

Normal type was the best offensive typing back in Gen I. *Also because there weren't that many Pokemon that could speed Taurus or had fighting moves. Speed influenced criticals, so Taurus' critical rate was pretty damn high.
Opinions

User Info: celticpride6

celticpride6
3 years ago#36
I don't really think gen 1 had a king, the meta then was hilariously unbalanced. Gen 2 goes to Snorlax. Gen 3 was probably Tyranitar. Gen 4 was Heatran. Gen 5: Politoed. Gen 6 is Aegislash atm, but there's a lot of time left.
I'll think of something creative to put here another time.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. King of OU every gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived