This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh dear.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: samus885

samus885
3 years ago#31
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Will do, I was talking about for egg hatching though lol

...oh
IGN: Jennifer FC: 0619-4878-4523 TSV: 1925
I am filling this line break with text to waste your time. :3

User Info: RenzAllen7

RenzAllen7
3 years ago#32
i tried petting kyurem in amie...
i get frozen everytime...trying to pet his arm..his head is in the way and i get frozen....like 70% of his body gets you frozen :S the only thing i could pet is that yellow protrusion on his head :P
MII:Naito IGN:NIghtaile FC:5257 9155 3524
There is nothing offensive on this signature and therefore this is legal.

samus885
3 years ago#33
RenzAllen7 posted...
i tried petting kyurem in amie...
i get frozen everytime...trying to pet his arm..his head is in the way and i get frozen....like 70% of his body gets you frozen :S the only thing i could pet is that yellow protrusion on his head :P

Slugma is worse. And Magcargo is... well you couldn't even send him out without dying.

RenzAllen7
3 years ago#34
pumkaboo too <3 supersized ones holy crap just makes you want to grab it and drag it into the real world and hug it till death >.< >.< ;.;

samus885
3 years ago#35
RenzAllen7 posted...
pumkaboo too <3 supersized ones holy crap just makes you want to grab it and drag it into the real world and hug it till death >.< >.< ;.;

pumpkaboo is cute ^.^
Gourgeist is a killer, though. If you hear its "song," you're cursed to die or something like that. o.o

RenzAllen7
3 years ago#36
samus885 posted...
RenzAllen7 posted...

pumpkaboo is cute ^.^
Gourgeist is a killer, though. If you hear its "song," you're cursed to die or something like that. o.o

i can imagine somebody writing a gourgeist creepy pasta...acts cute then just kills somebody or something

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#37
samus885 posted...

The X Dex says that Gourgeist like to wander around towns on the nights of new moons, singing a song that curses anyone who hears it.

The Y Dex says that their use their "hair" to trap their prey, and they "sing joyfully" as they watch them suffering.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

samus885
3 years ago#38
Lexifox posted...
samus885 posted...

The X Dex says that Gourgeist like to wander around towns on the nights of new moons, singing a song that curses anyone who hears it.

The Y Dex says that their use their "hair" to trap their prey, and they "sing joyfully" as they watch them suffering.

...hair? trap? singing joyfully?
NO WONDER WE HAVE SO MANY YAMASKS

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#39
What looks like hair is actually their arms. Incidentally, Pumpkaboo is more benevolent. They're said to help find lost spirits and guide them to the other side.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: PrettyTonyTiger

PrettyTonyTiger
3 years ago#40
I want to be cursed!
She walks like a horse God
http://i.imgur.com/rk6qd7r.gif

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived