This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things you feel bad for wonder trading?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Things you feel bad for wonder trading?

User Info: Shocotate

Shocotate
3 years ago#1
Have you ever had something to trade away that you felt bad for whoever would receive it?

Once I was so frustrated with trying to breed a perfect female HA Eevee, that once I’d done it I deliberately bred 13 Umbreon that I had made to be the worst ever.

They were Rash, HA (unintentional by-product), lvl 13, and their only move was Synchronoise. I named them Unlucky X/13 and wonder traded them away.

Sometimes I feel really bad for giving someone them.

… then again, all I got in exchange was a psyduck, inkay, fletchling, illumise, froakie, trapinch (this was ok), igglybuff, pikachu, mawile, gible, yanma, sigilyph and a high plains vivillon.

So, really, they deserved it.

Do any of you have any experiences like that, or where you traded away something bad and get something awesome?
FC: 0989-1774-4834 Name: Lauren TSV: 1257

User Info: The_Dragonw

The_Dragonw
3 years ago#2
My 220 Torchic.
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere

User Info: samus885

samus885
3 years ago#3
mehhh, I traded away Poke-Mile fodder a few times for (you guessed it) Poke Miles.
BUT THEY GOT MILES TOO
IGN: Jennifer FC: 0619-4878-4523 TSV: 1925
I am filling this line break with text to waste your time. :3

User Info: choicespec

choicespec
3 years ago#4
I bred Pokemon in illegal balls, WT only the males named I AM HACKED.
Due to confusion the FC has been removed.

User Info: gsadr123

gsadr123
3 years ago#5
I WT Pumpkaboos for the lolz
I changed my PSS message to "Enjoy Evolving"
MIMFP :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#6
I only Wonder Trade things that have their HA, 3+ perfect IVs, etc., so not really.

I guess I kinda feel bad when I WT my Pumpkaboo and Phantump rejects.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 years ago#7
I WT breeding rejects, so no.
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/GE PR/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: Matthew3DSGamer

Matthew3DSGamer
3 years ago#8
gamemaster712 posted...
I WT breeding rejects, so no.
3DS FC: 3351-4614-3880
I sometimes take Pokemon breeding requests, PM me with it, and I might do it for you.

User Info: Lobster44

Lobster44
3 years ago#9
A 2IV Ditto. By 2IV, I mean 2 0 IV. That may have gone to someone who WT'd me a 5IV Charmander. I hope it didn't, and went instead to the one that traded me a 0IV big pecks Fletchling.
My AC:CYOA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/68964849

User Info: fawful_X

fawful_X
3 years ago#10
Lobster44 posted...
A 2IV Ditto. By 2IV, I mean 2 0 IV. That may have gone to someone who WT'd me a 5IV Charmander. I hope it didn't, and went instead to the one that traded me a 0IV big pecks Fletchling.

Better be in both attack stats.
My Current Nuzlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69109148
Dominatrix bananaaaaa heaaaad! *record scratch*
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Things you feel bad for wonder trading?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived