This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After six generations I finally saw a wild shiny :D...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. After six generations I finally saw a wild shiny :D...

User Info: Adoil_HandofGod

Adoil_HandofGod
3 years ago#1
... only for it to be a bloody Gothorita. -_- Even after the whole sparkle display at the beginning of the battle I felt it necessary to double check online. Oh well, my first shiny may be underwhelming but hopefully this is just a sign that my luck has turned and I'll encounter them more frequently in the future.
Wisdom begins in wonder. - Socrates

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
3 years ago#2
Can always trade it for something better, especially if it has Shadow Tag (HA, only found in friend safari)
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
3DS FC: 5429-8904-8022 Friend Safari: Flying - Pidgey, Tranquill, Hawlcuha

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
3 years ago#3
Adoil_HandofGod posted...
... only for it to be a bloody Gothorita. -_- Even after the whole sparkle display at the beginning of the battle I felt it necessary to double check online. Oh well, my first shiny may be underwhelming but hopefully this is just a sign that my luck has turned and I'll encounter them more frequently in the future.

I got the same shiny. I know that feel...
No matter where I stand, I'm alone.

User Info: Adoil_HandofGod

Adoil_HandofGod
3 years ago#4
Alpha218 posted...
Can always trade it for something better, especially if it has Shadow Tag (HA, only found in friend safari)

Unfortunately the only thing my Gothorita has going for him is being shiny. Frisk, neutral nature and god only knows what IVs (haven't beaten the main-game yet so I can't get to Kiloude City). But yeah, I'll probably trade it at some point.
Wisdom begins in wonder. - Socrates
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. After six generations I finally saw a wild shiny :D...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived