This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is more difficult to get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which is more difficult to get?

User Info: cspctec

cspctec
3 years ago#1
I'm probably going to buy either X or Y soon, and I'm trying to figure out which one to get. I noticed that Y has Larvitar (my favorite pokemon), but X has its mega-evolution stone. Which one of these is more valuable when trading? The actual pokemon or the stone?

User Info: Bunselpower

Bunselpower
3 years ago#2
The stone. Trade for the Larvitar. Heck, look me up, I'll give you one for free if I have it.
3DS FC: 1134-8061-2200; SV 3273; IGN: Dano; List: http://tinyurl.com/meg2s5l
Beartic, Piloswine, and Snorunt - My Friend Safari is Ice because I'm so cool.
(message deleted)

User Info: cspctec

cspctec
3 years ago#4
Okay thanks, looks like I'll go with X then. One more thing, do you really only get one stone per game? I thought I would be able to get several of them and trade them to friends.
(message deleted)

User Info: FinalInsanity

FinalInsanity
3 years ago#6
cspctec posted...
Okay thanks, looks like I'll go with X then. One more thing, do you really only get one stone per game? I thought I would be able to get several of them and trade them to friends.

Only one of each stone, unfortunately. Unless of course, you traded them to someone else, then reset your save file... but thats far, far more effort than it's worth.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which is more difficult to get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived