This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I figured out where the Strange Souviner had to have come from.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I figured out where the Strange Souviner had to have come from.

User Info: Darkraiomb

Darkraiomb
3 years ago#1
It's from a place called Orre.
Mega Gayrados loose water and becomes Dark, so Waterfall will be less effective~ Halectic

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#2
So, are you suggesting we'll get to Orre sometime in the future in the handheld games?

User Info: RandomMode

RandomMode
3 years ago#3
Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD, both games which are exclusively set in Orre, are not owned by Game Freak. I see no reason as to why they would hint to it.

Also, Orre does not have any of its own legendary pokemon. It is also worth noting that none of the existing legendary pokemon look anything like the strange souvenir.
I say, the world must be cubed.
FC: 5026-5530-6237 | IGN: X-Zachary Y-Fai B/B2-Jorden

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator-
3 years ago#4
RandomMode posted...
Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD, both games which are exclusively set in Orre, are not owned by Game Freak. I see no reason as to why they would hint to it.

Really, they don't? I wonder how they made them compatible & tradeable then...
''A good way to keep healthy is to eat more Chinese food.'' ~a fortune cookie
Sign my petition to allow more PMs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-/68039387

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
3 years ago#5
RandomMode posted...

Also, Orre does not have any of its own legendary pokemon. It is also worth noting that none of the existing legendary pokemon look anything like the strange souvenir.

Yes it does. Celebi is the native pokemon of orre and it does have it's own item within that game which looks a hell of alot like it called the Time Flute. The very fact that nearly every single part of this game uses Orre as it's template seems to be a pretty decent hint towards it as well. So I wouldn't definitively rule it out.

User Info: RandomMode

RandomMode
3 years ago#6
-Unowninator- posted...
RandomMode posted...

Really, they don't? I wonder how they made them compatible & tradeable then...

Because Game Freak, Nintendo, Creature's Inc. and Pokemon Company each own a share of Pokemon Franchise.

All Nintendo really needs to do is make the Game Cube games compatible with the trading mechanism of the already existing generation three games.

Adam_Ace posted...
RandomMode posted...

Yes it does. Celebi is the native pokemon of orre and it does have it's own item within that game which looks a hell of alot like it called the Time Flute. The very fact that nearly every single part of this game uses Orre as it's template seems to be a pretty decent hint towards it as well. So I wouldn't definitively rule it out.

That makes no sense. What game uses Orre as it's template? I would also like to remind you that Celebi only appeared to have any role in one of the games, and even then, it was minor. The time flute was also removed entirely in the second installment.
I say, the world must be cubed.
FC: 5026-5530-6237 | IGN: X-Zachary Y-Fai B/B2-Jorden
(message deleted)

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
3 years ago#8
RandomMode posted...
Adam_Ace posted...
RandomMode posted...

That makes no sense. What game uses Orre as it's template. I would also like to remind you that Celebi only appeared to have any major role in one of the games; the time flute being removed entirely in the second installment.

Pokemon X and Y had based it's entire VI gen design on the templates used within Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. The character designs, the soundtrack and layout are all based on it. Celebi played a key role in Colosseum being directly responsible for the purification process before it could be captured upon the games completion (No I don't care that it wasn't included in the US version or it's bonus disc). Also the 3 Johto Legendaries and 2 Legendary birds of Johto which haven't yet appeared in Gen VI are also strongly linked to Orre so even though it is an admittedly hell of a long shot I'm not ruling it out.

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
3 years ago#9
Adam_Ace posted...
Pokemon X and Y had based it's entire VI gen design on the templates used within Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. The character designs, the soundtrack and layout are all based on it

What lol
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
3DS FC: 4682-9838-9692 TSV: 841

User Info: TropiOUs

TropiOUs
3 years ago#10
ok
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON. Mega Latios is garbaje
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I figured out where the Strange Souviner had to have come from.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived