This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I figured out where the Strange Souviner had to have come from.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I figured out where the Strange Souviner had to have come from.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
3 years ago#21
Personally I loved Orre I thought that for the first proper Pokemon game on a home console it did pretty well. Granted it had annoying premises like limited pokemon and constant double battles against teams that were actually really good competitively. If it were to return though I'd expect it to be more of a mash-up of XD and Colosseum rather than 2 different titles.

The thing I find funny about Orre is the fact the fans trying to say it's not canon, of course it's bloody canon. If I can send a Pokemon from Orre to the mainstream Pokemon games then that means it exists within that universe whether people want to acknowledge it or not.

Don't get me wrong I think the Souvenir will have a use but I think it'll end up like the Lock Capsule. I'm also expecting the Hex Maniac girl mystery to be solved in the next game as well (as Darkrai solely because of the striking similarities between the way she appears in this game, the way the Cresselia ghost appeared in BWB2W2 and the reference she made to the player not being the one when in D/P/Pt Darkrai made a similar comment when the player arrived at the inn).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I figured out where the Strange Souviner had to have come from.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived