This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These knockoffs are everywhere!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. These knockoffs are everywhere!

User Info: KReborn

KReborn
3 years ago#1
I can't believe nintendo would allow this inanenity to propagate. Knock offs are everywhere in this game.

From Zoroark to Lucario; Infernape to Blaziken; Magnemite line to Klink line along with every single pika clone ever trollfreak is constantly ripping off and recycling it's own mons.

Not only that; they keep recycling their games too.

I think it's time this series got some innovation and originality.
I am Kruploy; reborn.
And I come to you now at the turn of the tide.

User Info: Catluver17

Catluver17
3 years ago#2
You're right. Gen 6 created soooo many Knock Offs.

Knock Off ban plz
I am, KITTENS MAN! Puppies are the devils followers.
3DS FC 1633-4915-5991. Y Safari: Rock: Dwebble, Corsola, Rhydon.

User Info: The_RNG

The_RNG
3 years ago#3
And what are you gonna do about it? Suggest that Pokémon gets turned into a gritty post-apocalyptic FPS?
RNG stands for "Random Number Goddess".
Come visit me at http://ask-therng.tumblr.com/

User Info: mewman0007

mewman0007
3 years ago#4
The_RNG posted...
And what are you gonna do about it? Suggest that Pokémon gets turned into a gritty post-apocalyptic FPS?

lol "shoots zombie pikachu :P"
freind code 2337-5161-5138 ign: mewman
grass, sawsbuck, gogoat, sunkern

User Info: VampEpyre

VampEpyre
3 years ago#5
Does it matter really? Most people will still buy it while complaining about it :/
I wish I was a ghost so I could stop walking everywhere.
Nintendo and Steam are the only companies for me ^.^

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#6
What do Zoroark and Lucario have in common? I'm not seeing anything, aside from the fact that they tried to make Zoroark a "rep" like Lucario was. And that's hardly grounds for calling something a knockoff.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene? TSV: 1885

User Info: KReborn

KReborn
3 years ago#7
The_RNG posted...

While that is an original and innovative idea; I think what pokemon REALLY needs is an evolution to the RTS genre.

I am sure that many of our children would enjoy leading their legions of Braviary against the forces of evil.

In this day and age where our children can be easily misled into adopting self destructive philosophies by indoctrination of some political figures, it is paramount that the glory of patriotism be properly demostrated.

After all, education begins at a young age and children are the future of our beloved nation.
I am Kruploy; reborn.
And I come to you now at the turn of the tide.

User Info: BrassBirch

BrassBirch
3 years ago#8
KReborn posted...
The_RNG posted...

While that is an original and innovative idea; I think what pokemon REALLY needs is an evolution to the RTS genre.

I am sure that many of our children would enjoy leading their legions of Braviary against the forces of evil.

In this day and age where our children can be easily misled into adopting self destructive philosophies by indoctrination of some political figures, it is paramount that the glory of patriotism be properly demostrated.

After all, education begins at a young age and children are the future of our beloved nation.

Lol a RTS made for kids?

Don't you remember how much Conquest sucked?
3797-7121-7439 FC 3DS

User Info: Diablo_Cow

Diablo_Cow
3 years ago#9
Huh I was not expecting this at all. You got me TC

Now for actual knockoffs, I see plenty of similarities in the series but actual knockoffs? Nah not to me

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#10
BrassBirch posted...
KReborn posted...
The_RNG posted...

Lol a RTS made for kids?

Don't you remember how much Conquest sucked?

Pikmin is great.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene? TSV: 1885
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. These knockoffs are everywhere!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived