This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How does fighting special moves even make logical sense?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How does fighting special moves even make logical sense?

User Info: ChainedRedone

ChainedRedone
3 years ago#11
RAcastBlaster posted...
ITT: Nobody watched Dragonball.

So then what's the difference between normal and fighting special attacks? One has "normal energy" and one has "fighting energy"?

Farfaduvet posted...
technically, every pokemon attack should be fighting type.

Do you even know what fighting stands for?
David Mink. Hero.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6043/6337878059_009dd4c4f3_z.jpg

ChainedRedone
3 years ago#12
StudlyBoniLiger posted...
ChainedRedone posted...
blademyth posted...
massifbeef posted...
ChainedRedone posted...
At least try to be realistic.

Pokemon.

A Llama created the universe.

Pokemon.

As opposed as a magical being named "God"?

You're looking for something logical in a game where a mouse can electrocute you. Come on, use common sense before looking for logic in pokemon.

So what? There are real animals that can electrocute you. It isn't a jump in logic to apply it to another animal.
David Mink. Hero.

User Info: hmmmmname

hmmmmname
3 years ago#13
1. It's for balance (since y'know this is a game and all)
2. It's just a form of emission like when you punch at a flame and it can go out (think DBZ, getting hit with a Kamehameha wave is like getting hit with a truck).
"You're Gonna Carry That Weight"
- PSN: Suppleness, - FC: 4527-8464-0635 IGN: Hope

User Info: 100Dumplings

100Dumplings
3 years ago#14
Well, he has a point. After all, if God was "realistic" there wouldn't be anything "miraculous" about it. But indulging in his comment will take us way off topic, I suppose .
100 dumplings for each of you? What's that work out to? 5 dumplings a pop?
FC: 5472 - 7533 - 2799 IGN: Parfit

User Info: ChimeranElite

ChimeranElite
3 years ago#15
How does physical psychic moves even make logical sense?

M I RITE?
I was phone

User Info: StudlyBoniLiger

StudlyBoniLiger
3 years ago#16
A mouse can't, yes there's animals that can do that but not mouses. Yes, let's allow mouses to have electric powers because other animals can, but let's not go crazy and let there be fighting attacked that shot out balls of energy. Your logic is stupid, and you should feel stupid.

User Info: Missiletainn

Missiletainn
3 years ago#17
A mouse can't, yes there's animals that can do that but not mouses. Yes, let's allow mouses to have electric powers because other animals can, but let's not go crazy and let there be fighting attacked that shot out balls of energy. Your logic is stupid, and you should feel stupid.

There is no animal, mouse or otherwise, that summons lightning bolts. The electric eel can only produce a few hundred watts of electricity; that's less than any commercial stun gun.
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex

User Info: LegendaryMachie

LegendaryMachie
3 years ago#18
Yeah. Personally, I believe this is a bigger issue. We should gather some signatures, form a petition, and write gamefreak. If we don't draw attention to this and fix it, who will? Someone needs to let them know that they've misinterpreted fighting type, and that we, the almighty gamers, just won't stand to continue to be duped like this. It's not right for them to get away with this crap, taking away our civil liberties and giving us special fighting type moves in their stead. I, for one, will not allow anyone to misinterpret fighting type any longer. It's an inhumane crime, and I demand retribution. I'm setting up a petition as we speak. We cannot take threats like this lying down.
3DS FC: 0602 6320 0980 PM me and I'll add you back.
http://hiimmaxiwrite.com

ChainedRedone
3 years ago#19

Like I said, it's not a jump in logic to give an animal that power since that already exists in the animal kingdom. It is not a break in logic. Do you even know what logic is?
David Mink. Hero.

User Info: LegendaryMachie

LegendaryMachie
3 years ago#20
yeah idiots do you guys even know the socratic method if you know the socratic method then you know why it is a heinous and grievous crime for gamefreak to disrespect our intelligence and our humanity with this kind of garbage
3DS FC: 0602 6320 0980 PM me and I'll add you back.
http://hiimmaxiwrite.com
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How does fighting special moves even make logical sense?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived