This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breeding help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Breeding help

User Info: KReborn

KReborn
3 years ago#1
So I want to engage in some breeding but I hear it requires a male and a female. I already have the male and was wondering if I could get the female from Serena.

She was pretty friendly maybe she would be willing to provide if asked in the proper manner or maybe I should ask the champion, she looks pretty experienced, she might be willing to show me the ropes.

After all you don't become a champion without lots of breeding, the competition is very stiff.

I also hear that you find help online though I am not sure that is very trustworthy...

Thoughts?
I am Kruploy; reborn.
And I come to you now at the turn of the tide.

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
3 years ago#2
Shauna should be able to help without much trouble. She's even conveniently stationed out of your home
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
3DS FC: 4682-9838-9692 TSV: 841

User Info: KReborn

KReborn
3 years ago#3
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Shauna should be able to help without much trouble. She's even conveniently stationed out of your home

I thought about going to her but I am worried that she is too young for this kind of thing. Kids her age should go out and battle and enjoy the world not engage in breeding.
I am Kruploy; reborn.
And I come to you now at the turn of the tide.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Breeding help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived