This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Backuping Save File

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Backuping Save File

User Info: haruhist

haruhist
3 years ago#1
Has anyone found a way to backup your save file in Pokemon X (in order to create a new game without losing your previous save)?

I have a little brother with whom I plan to lend my game to but I still haven't finish the game and I rather not lose my save at all. I apologize if this is a question posed many times before but I cannot find a solution to keeping my save file so far. Can this be done through the PC? Will appreciate any help.

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
3 years ago#2
No, only through Action Replay Powersaves.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire [Fire FS: Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen]
The true Triple-Completionist of the Denpa Men series! Mad respect!

haruhist
3 years ago#3
Action Replay? That cheat cartridge on the PS1? I must be seriously out of touched as I have never heard of Action Replay Powersaves. So either way, if I want to keep my previous save, I need to dish out money (yes I'm very cheap lol)?

User Info: ShinyTepig

ShinyTepig
3 years ago#4
If you have digital, you can copy past the SD card. Other than that, I don't know.

haruhist
3 years ago#5
Digital? Do you mean if I bought it off the Nintendo eshop?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Backuping Save File

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived