This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Primal, not Mega?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Primal, not Mega?

User Info: hodelino

hodelino
3 years ago#31
There will be a Mega evo from the Primal forms

lol
Pokemon X! FC: 4081-6243-4839
Number One Starmie and Mega Diancie Fan. I hate Ludicolo

User Info: zelionx

zelionx
3 years ago#32
milotic44 posted...
I don't think the orbs will fit in the Mega ring

they don't have to
3DS: 5412-9925-4803 Everything else: ZelionX
Go Spurs Go :)

User Info: milotic44

milotic44
3 years ago#33
I'm just hoping they can stay in their primal forms even after battle
instead of being like Megas
3DS FC: 3668 9388 0115 IGN is Serah (pokemon Y)
Girl gamer. favorite type: Fairy, Favorite pokemon Sylveon and Charizard Y

User Info: mralpha543

mralpha543
3 years ago#34
zelionx posted...
Well let's see:

1. We have seen that Kyogre and Groudon's new form changes have an orb with their respective Greek letters in them in the exact spot on the in-battle status bar where Mega symbols usually are

2. We have seen partial footage of Kyogre and Groudon having a crystallized orb forming around them in-battle, similar to the orb that forms around pokemon when mega evolving

The only reason people can say it's not just a fancy mega evolution is because it hasn't been officially revealed that it is yet.

Yea they're just naive kids.
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Swampert #2buff. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.

User Info: CaptainZangoose

CaptainZangoose
3 years ago#35
It amazes me that thar be' people saying Primal Groudon's typing makes 'im worse, just because he's worse against Kyogre now. He'll be a ridiculously strong physical attacker with immunity to burns, and immunity to most methods of paralysis just from the typing alone, which be' the two worst status ailments fer physical attackers, not to mention having two of the best offensive STAB types. Also the Fire typing adds more resistances than it does weaknesses. The stupidity of some people in this fandom be' mindboggling.

User Info: VoltSwitch

VoltSwitch
3 years ago#36
Gundam Fan posted...
If I'm the one using it, Yes!

You have a feeble mind.
p2p

User Info: Matthew3DSGamer

Matthew3DSGamer
3 years ago#37
CaptainZangoose posted...
It amazes me that thar be' people saying Primal Groudon's typing makes 'im worse, just because he's worse against Kyogre now. He'll be a ridiculously strong physical attacker with immunity to burns, and immunity to most methods of paralysis just from the typing alone, which be' the two worst status ailments fer physical attackers, not to mention having two of the best offensive STAB types. Also the Fire typing adds more resistances than it does weaknesses. The stupidity of some people in this fandom be' mindboggling.

This is Gamefaqs, what did you expect?
Mega Absol is competitively viable. PM me if you agree.
Gamefaqs in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/zsJwM22.gif

User Info: Legolintheelf

Legolintheelf
3 years ago#38
They aren't megas. Just watch the new previews that came out and you'll see they're primal.
Skitty lover:)

User Info: zelionx

zelionx
3 years ago#39
Legolintheelf posted...
They aren't megas. Just watch the new previews that came out and you'll see they're primal.

Primal = mega
3DS: 5412-9925-4803 Everything else: ZelionX
Go Spurs Go :)

User Info: Legolintheelf

Legolintheelf
3 years ago#40
CaptainZangoose posted...

I know, right? I'm probably the only person who feels this way, but I think people are frustratingly negative about Diancie too. For all we know, it's mega could be one of the best! I hope others will give it a chance...
Skitty lover:)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Primal, not Mega?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived