This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon game did you have the most/least fun playing the in game story?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon game did you have the most/least fun playing the in game story?

User Info: MattOkami

MattOkami
3 years ago#51
Most Fun: Platinum. Probably the first one I played seriously, and I also love Giratina.
Least Fun: SS, with X and Black 2 close. I don't know why, but I slimply didn't get into the story of those.
NIntendo 3DS FC: 2981-7126-1758

User Info: Charmander75

Charmander75
3 years ago#52
I m sorry to say ruby . I just couldn't get over the fact u don't battle May at full leveled poke and he battle them was my favorite I hope they fix it in the remakes .
Friend Code : 0490 5258 9613

User Info: loftwingblue

loftwingblue
3 years ago#53
Most fun: That's really hard for me, Hoenn is definitely my favorite place, HG/SS were the best remakes and X/Y had a really fun story and with so much variety in pokemon. Not to mention I loved how the game looked opposed to say, D/P. I have to say all three because I adore those the absolute most.
So HG/SS, X/Y, R/S/E/OR/AS

Least fun: Black and White 1 and 2. The entire game was SO boring. And you couldn't even catch the legendary until after the elite four in 2. (I don't remember 1) I don't use legendaries for the elite four, but I like to have some fun with it before I go on. Platinum bored me, but it was nothing compared to the B/W series. They seriously sucked, didn't even do a second play-through.

User Info: Worm199

Worm199
3 years ago#54
Most fun: White and Gold - Sorry, I cannot choose between one of these games. Gold for the great nostalgia of having my strong Typhlosion on a team and finding different pokes interesting of use. White for being my favorite, having tons of new awesome Pokemon designs and great old favorites after completing the game.

Least fun: Platinum - I also had great fun in this game, but due to the weak designs of the new Pokemon (except for the starters) I ended up having a typical nostalgia Pokemon team without any new additions, which I thought was boring.
Proud leader of the ''I actually like Jack Swagger'' club! Join today and become a proud member!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuI2uag0lsI&t=1m28s

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#55
Most fun is probably BW2.
Worst is HG/SS.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: IreneGirl12

IreneGirl12
3 years ago#56
Most fun: Soul Silver/X

Least fun: Black

I kinda hated Black and White, but I really enjoyed Black 2 o.o
3DS FC: 2449 - 5180 - 2457
Add me! :D

User Info: ashrobb

ashrobb
3 years ago#57
Most fun: hard to pick one, but definitely between RBY and GS. Those were christmas gifts to me and the PokéManía was just starting in this side of the world. I also had friends living near to me and we shared together a lot of fun playing, battling and trading. Oh, so much nostalgia <3

Least fun: D/P. They were so slow! And I didn't have a DS in that time so playing them in PC was even worst. I didn't enjoy BW either, and I've only played those games once unlike its sequels, which are between my favorites.
Home is where your chargers are~

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#58
Most fun: either white or platinum

Least fun: hgss or this game
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189

User Info: LolOkIGuess

LolOkIGuess
3 years ago#59
most fun: emerald. everything seemed balanced. i really liked the battle facility they had post game. hg/ss also, i loved all the things like walking with pokemon and the sports arena
least fun: X and Y. if there was no 3D this game would have nothing. black/white 1 and 2
everything could have been better

User Info: Gunsandredroses

Gunsandredroses
3 years ago#60
Rankings, based on most fun playing:

Silver
Blue
Ruby
Y
Yellow
Crystal
Platinum
X
Sapphire
Gold
Emerald
Red
Green
Diamond
Black 2
Pearl
White 2
Black
White
Hit Ctrl + Alt and down. Come on, I dare you...
2492 - 5282 - 0836 IGN: Kenshi
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon game did you have the most/least fun playing the in game story?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived