This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Pokemon are you breeding now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Pokemon are you breeding now?

User Info: Brayze_II

Brayze_II
3 years ago#91
Eevees in case I join the eevee friendly. Adamant HA eevees to be flareon and leafeon. Just finished them both in around half an hour. Not too bad.
Really now - you think you have the audacity to buy another brand of chips.

User Info: Xensvet13

Xensvet13
3 years ago#92
Modest HA Eevee for my ice team, shiny would be nice, but I never specifically breed for them.
I deliver justice, my own special brand: true, unrelenting, and for the greater good!
PKMN Y FC: 0146-9171-4941 Xensvet, Steel: Magneton, Skarmory, Exadrill

User Info: ElNurgling

ElNurgling
3 years ago#93
Currently breeding Brave Sudowoodo with 31/31/31/31/31/0 spread and Stealth Rock, Rollout, Curse and Explosion. Not sure if the monster is any good, but I love Sudowoodo's attacking animations in Gen VI so I just had to breed some fake trees.
3DS FC 4511-0567-3041 (Boldore, Magcargo, Rhydon)
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes

User Info: jamstaere08

jamstaere08
3 years ago#94
ElNurgling posted...
Currently breeding Brave Sudowoodo with 31/31/31/31/31/0 spread and Stealth Rock, Rollout, Curse and Explosion. Not sure if the monster is any good, but I love Sudowoodo's attacking animations in Gen VI so I just had to breed some fake trees.

The way that thing looks this gen just cracks me up, it's so insanely still
FC: 2535-4276-8425

User Info: Arctic_Omega

Arctic_Omega
3 years ago#95
First off, I apologize for the length of this post. I'll admit to being a newb at breeding, aside from "Just slap 'em in with my Japanese Ditto and hope for a Shiny". Actually got a Shiny Female Vulpix that way a couple months back on my 42nd egg. She's nothing more than a pretty pet, though, since she has 0 max IVs.

I just got through with my first serious try at breeding this last Monday. I ended up getting a Timid male Vulpix with 31/31/31/31/31/XX, the Blaze ability, and an Ice Hidden Power.

Also, I can fairly consistently come up with more with the same IVs, Nature, Ability, and "outstanding" potential (according to the IV judge). I have 2 females, though I haven't checked their Hidden Power yet. Next step, I guess.

I tried breeding with ones that have a max Speed IV, but haven't been able to get it to transfer to anything with what I'd consider decent IVs otherwise. After getting 5 IVs consistently, anything less feels like taking steps backwards. I've decided to hold off on continuing, since I got myself kind of burnt-out.

I only did this as an experiment, anyway. Just to see how "easy" breeding is in Gen VI, compared to how much of a bear I've heard it was in previous ones. Pokemon Y was my first venture into the series, by the way. It only took me a day (about 8 hours or so, total) to get from 1-2 max IVs to a fairly consistent 5, so my guess is it's easier than it used to be. That, or I got lucky.
FC: 4141-3826-9204 Mii Name: Arctic IGN: Arctic Omega
Friend Safari - Fighting: Pancham/Meditite/Riolu

User Info: MuffinTheMew

MuffinTheMew
3 years ago#96
Nothing.
My name is Muffin! :D

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#97
Litwick, for a special team I'm doing.
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |

User Info: Runeofnite

Runeofnite
3 years ago#98
I'm breeding a team for a nuzlocke in Omega Sapphire. I was going to allow trade evos for some pokes I don't usually use but I'm considering changing my projected team.
ToS Chronicles finally made it outside of Japan.
Hopefully my PS3 can survive the ordeal.

User Info: Matthew3DSGamer

Matthew3DSGamer
3 years ago#99
Eevees for the upcoming competition.
Mega Absol is competitively viable. PM me if you agree. Number of people who agree so far: 23
Gamefaqs in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/zsJwM22.gif

User Info: rojse

rojse
3 years ago#100
A quick stint breeding River Scatterbug in Net Balls, then Summer or Autumn Deerling.
The Adventure of Miss Jocelyn, Ace Trainer Model Fashionista Extraordinaire:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69366760
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Pokemon are you breeding now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived