This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFreak NEEDS to remove entry hazards from the game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GameFreak NEEDS to remove entry hazards from the game.

User Info: CptFluttershy

CptFluttershy
3 years ago#21
RandysRage posted...
Look, hazards ARE annoying, but are necessary to keep certain pokes from coming in and running rampant. Spikes can break Focus Sashes and disrupt Sturdy users, Toxic Spikes can put Pokemon on a timer and thus easier to handle, Sticky Web slows all non-Flying/Levitate Pokemon down so the rest of your team can outspeed them, and Stealth Rock singlehandedly keeps the likes of Talonflame, Charizard, and even the mighty Ho-oh in check. Entry hazards are simply a standard part of the game now.

Can you give facts with these outrageous statements? Hazards do nothing for the current meta and are just there. They should be removed.
Jill of all trades here~!
My crowning glory: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69517088 First to derail, last to post.

User Info: jacob5622

jacob5622
3 years ago#22
RandysRage posted...
Look, hazards ARE annoying, but are necessary to keep certain pokes from coming in and running rampant. Spikes can break Focus Sashes and disrupt Sturdy users, Toxic Spikes can put Pokemon on a timer and thus easier to handle, Sticky Web slows all non-Flying/Levitate Pokemon down so the rest of your team can outspeed them, and Stealth Rock singlehandedly keeps the likes of Talonflame, Charizard, and even the mighty Ho-oh in check. Entry hazards are simply a standard part of the game now.

Ok
"Tren, forget the men, we gotta beat up Om, Zet, and YD cause they stole <Insert name here> secks hack."

User Info: mrballerswaggin

mrballerswaggin
3 years ago#23
Deal with it.
FC: 1478-4162-6801 IGN: Ariel
Poetry: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8dmKzLhHYY

User Info: Lonta_Beans3

Lonta_Beans3
3 years ago#24
RandysRage posted...

But are they really THAT necessary? I don't think they should be able to do 50% just for switching in. :/
GFAQs sucks, you suck, mods suck, etc. I don't suck, I'm just that amazing.
3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 IGN: Lonta | Skype: lontabeans

User Info: porygon_z_129

porygon_z_129
3 years ago#25
b8 luks berry gud

me liek.
FC:3539-9813-2428 IGN:James TSV:0444 | List:http://tinyurl.com/z-129shinylist
Serperior and Porygon-Z is better than any of your opinions.

User Info: zelionx

zelionx
3 years ago#26
inb4 to 500
3DS: 5412-9925-4803 Everything else: ZelionX
# of people who want to nerf the fog horn: 1

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#27
also kids are just gross and weird in general. so glad I'm never having them.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: CptFluttershy

CptFluttershy
3 years ago#28
Lexifox posted...
also kids are just gross and weird in general. so glad I'm never having them.

I want to be a mom one day, it will be fun!
Jill of all trades here~!
My crowning glory: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69517088 First to derail, last to post.
(message deleted)

User Info: Redmest

Redmest
3 years ago#30
While I agree hazards need to remain somewhat, ill suggest this

Only 2 hazards per match for both sides. Like, I can use rocks and web and any other hazards I set dint work, if they get cleared I can use them again.
FC: 0189-8777-3483- Grant
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GameFreak NEEDS to remove entry hazards from the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived