This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Annoyed with power saves pro 3ds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Annoyed with power saves pro 3ds

User Info: lizardguy27

lizardguy27
3 years ago#11
FuneralCake posted...
ssupermario92 posted...
it gives no advantage

ok

MrFingers07 posted...
What if someone only uses it for back ups and cloning? Who I have your sympathy then? :(

Nobody actually does that, though. I don't entertain impossible hypotheticals.

Lol the funny thing is I have mine only for cloning and backing up saves. Ironic that I stumbled on this.
3DS FC: 4957-2831-6074
Pokemon Y: Robert || Grass Safari: Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

User Info: Lulzard

Lulzard
3 years ago#12
Is there actually any difference between PowerSaves & PowerSaves Pro? I've had the normal version for months, and I heard the only difference between them is Pro comes with the update that ended a lot of glitches, while the normal version you had to update manually (which was easy though, and only took a few minutes.) I was just wondering if anyone had some insight on this because idk why you would pay more for no reason..?
3DS FC: 5429 - 8990 - 7831 IGN: Brett
Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Gothorita (lol sry)

User Info: DigiWillpower

DigiWillpower
3 years ago#13
Lulzard posted...
Is there actually any difference between PowerSaves & PowerSaves Pro? I've had the normal version for months, and I heard the only difference between them is Pro comes with the update that ended a lot of glitches, while the normal version you had to update manually (which was easy though, and only took a few minutes.) I was just wondering if anyone had some insight on this because idk why you would pay more for no reason..?

It really is just branding. No wall of text needed.
I might look like a total troll, but trust me, I only troll when I feel like it.

User Info: Lulzard

Lulzard
3 years ago#14
FuneralCake posted...
You're a cheater. I have no sympathy.

Cheater? Lol.

PowerSaves has nothing on it that will negatively effect your gaming experience. There is no Nature, Ability, EV or IV changers, so if that ever is released you can then have some grounds to whine about it like a baby. If someone wants to have some extra fun on their own game they bought, making their Pokemon shiny, or having 999X Pokemon dollars, it's none of your business.
3DS FC: 5429 - 8990 - 7831 IGN: Brett
Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Gothorita (lol sry)

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#15
Wait, I'm the whiner here?

ok
BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE POP BUBBLE BUBBLE POP POP
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |

User Info: SkylightNight

SkylightNight
3 years ago#16
FuneralCake posted...

Nobody actually does that, though. I don't entertain impossible hypotheticals.

I guess I don't exist

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#17
SkylightNight posted...
I guess I don't exist

You are correct.
BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE POP BUBBLE BUBBLE POP POP
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |

User Info: WarIame

WarIame
3 years ago#18
Cloning pokemon=cheating

You can just clone a good one and use as trade leverage over and over. It's not fair. And you can shinify to make it worth more
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: thetuckingfypo

thetuckingfypo
3 years ago#19
WarIame posted...
Cloning pokemon=cheating

You can just clone a good one and use as trade leverage over and over. It's not fair. And you can shinify to make it worth more

Turning female only pokes into males also gives an unfair advantage, the whole 10 people that use attract will assume the Chancey is female without even checking.
FC: 3222-5602-6728

User Info: darthmoose87

darthmoose87
3 years ago#20
WarIame posted...
Cloning pokemon=cheating

I know right? Why can't everyone just buy two 3ds's and pokemon x's and just clone that way? Geez the nerve of some people.

But I'm just kidding, but no one cloned before powersaves came out. Once that came out the cloning began, sucks.
1134-7045-9867 - 3DS Friend Code IGN: Jon Shiny Value: 3672
Friend Safari: poison - toxicroak garbodor gloom
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Annoyed with power saves pro 3ds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived