This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Saddest Thing That Happens If You Were A Male Kirlia...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Saddest Thing That Happens If You Were A Male Kirlia...

User Info: Hikari5x

Hikari5x
3 years ago#11
CPav33 posted...
Psh you think this is a problem, think of how female Machamps feel.

pretty sure male machamp's find them attractive...
3DS Friend Code 4012-3749-9731
IGN is Cecil

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#12
MagikarpRules posted...
CPav33 posted...

They don't have other options for evolving. Not sure what you are trying to say.

Actually, this makes this whole discussion amusing to me. It's basically humans ascribing emotions to what are basically animals because the animals resemble them. People are assuming that a female Machamp would feel bad about itself because we have "mixed" feelings on muscular women. If anything, a female Machamp would probably be thrilled to evolve and be so strong.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#13
Lexifox posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
CPav33 posted...

They don't have other options for evolving. Not sure what you are trying to say.

Actually, this makes this whole discussion amusing to me. It's basically humans ascribing emotions to what are basically animals because the animals resemble them. People are assuming that a female Machamp would feel bad about itself because we have "mixed" feelings on muscular women. If anything, a female Machamp would probably be thrilled to evolve and be so strong.

Well, we humans tend to do that even with real life animals. We associate human emotions with some actions taken by other specied, when almost for certain they just act on instinct in order to survive.

Lexifox
3 years ago#14
MagikarpRules posted...
Well, we humans tend to do that even with real life animals. We associate human emotions with some actions taken by other specied, when almost for certain they just act on instinct in order to survive.

Yes, I know. This is just amusing because it amounts to

"I feel bad for them."
"Why?"
"Because they're maturing into their adult state."

It's like feeling bad that a caterpillar will become a butterfly.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#15
Lexifox posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

"I feel bad for them."
"Why?"

Yeah, pretty much.

User Info: Zelda_Aran

Zelda_Aran
3 years ago#16
Male gardevoir appreciation topic! Seriously though, male gardevoirs have it tough. Gallade was introduced as a "male equivalent" to gardevoir, and the gen 6 mega gives it a poofy dress. Trainers will frequently reject a shiny 5-6 IV Ralts because its male and they wanted a female gardevoir. They are frequently slandered with the term "Hideyoshi" or "its a trap"....

...and yet, even to this very day, they fight on. They may face venomous rebuke, but they will never surrender! FIGHT ON, MALE GARDYS! (and the trainers who raise them)

EDIT: Oh, and i have a male gardevoir nicknamed Freedan. Play illusion of gaia if you haven't!
"Oh, was that a bit too much?"-Raine Sage, ToS
"Two men enter, one man leaves"-Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

User Info: Sabeeeeh

Sabeeeeh
3 years ago#17
Lexifox posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

"I feel bad for them."
"Why?"

The problem is that some people don't like how some pokemon turn out in there adult regarding gender. As you know, we live in a world where females are suppose to look one way and males look another. People just think that a female machamp looks too masculin

Lexifox
3 years ago#18
Sabeeeeh posted...
The problem is that some people don't like how some pokemon turn out in there adult regarding gender. As you know, we live in a world where females are suppose to look one way and males look another.

Which is kind of stupid because it's basically telling people to conform to what makes other people comfortable. Plus, what's considered masculine and feminine changes from culture to culture. Hell, bishounen are popular in Japan but people here will whine and b**** about them all day erry day.

People just think that a female machamp looks too masculin

It's still weird that people will act like female Machop would take serious issue with evolution.

User Info: Zelda_Aran

Zelda_Aran
3 years ago#19
Lexifox posted...

It's still weird that people will act like female Machop would take serious issue with evolution.

I still remember "muscle", the female machop from pokemon gold. She was glorious! Just like a panzershrek to that formidable miltank. Even with the silly nickname, i raised that thing to a glorious machamp! Female machamps will always have a special place in my heart.
"Oh, was that a bit too much?"-Raine Sage, ToS
"Two men enter, one man leaves"-Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

User Info: Sabeeeeh

Sabeeeeh
3 years ago#20
Zelda_Aran posted...
Lexifox posted...

I still remember "muscle", the female machop from pokemon gold. She was glorious! Just like a panzershrek to that formidable miltank. Even with the silly nickname, i raised that thing to a glorious machamp! Female machamps will always have a special place in my heart.

In my competitive team I have a male Aromatisse. Works out fine for me
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Saddest Thing That Happens If You Were A Male Kirlia...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived