The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Appearance percentage may vary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Appearance percentage may vary?

User Info: dragonrider1

dragonrider1
2 years ago#1
I'm beginning to think that appearance percentages listed in the FAQs section are based off the one playthrough/character. I'm finding pokemon appearance rates to be vastly different on each time I restart my game and make a new character. I think the locations are set, but the appearance ratio is randomized. For example, Alex 'Vin' Kleinheider's guide put the appearance of Dunsparce on Route 22 to be about 4%, the most infrequent. Keyblade999's FAQ doesn't even mention it at all. Whereas I am running into Dunsparce more than anything else on the route. I've seen about 30 of them, looking for a Riolu (12% in Alex's FAQ), but only a smaller handful of everything else. Thoughts?
3DS FC: 2020 - 0941 - 4940 Safari: Tangela, Petilil, Gogoat
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Appearance percentage may vary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived