This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Useful/Worthwhile Egg Moves?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Useful/Worthwhile Egg Moves?

User Info: timirchand624

timirchand624
3 years ago#1
I won't have wifi for a while and Im bored, so I was looking for some interesting/sought-after egg move pokemon to breed.
I just bred a bunch of Megahorn+ Play Rough Absol since its one of my favorites and Megahorn one of my favorite moves.

I was thinking about doing Haze+Knock Off+ Rapid Spin Tentacruel. Does anyone know the chain to get Haze?
3DS FC: 1564 3240 6210 (Boss)

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
3 years ago#2
Seem Greninja's line can pass it to the Omastar line and then to Tentacruel's line that way.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire [Fire FS: Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen]
The true Triple-Completionist of the Denpa Men series! Mad respect!

User Info: timirchand624

timirchand624
3 years ago#3
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Seem Greninja's line can pass it to the Omastar line and then to Tentacruel's line that way.

Thanks!

Bump for cool egg move mons
3DS FC: 1564 3240 6210 (Boss)

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
3 years ago#4
I have bred for Curse/Acid Armor/Poison Tail/Iron Tail on my Luxury Ball HA Goomies (which I got a 6IV of :D). While not exactly covetted, they are an annoyance breeding the chains for all 4, so I imagine those looking to breed Goomies might enjoy having one that has them all already to pass down.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire [Fire FS: Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen]
The true Triple-Completionist of the Denpa Men series! Mad respect!

User Info: Wetstew

Wetstew
3 years ago#5
Nasty Plot, Encore, Boomburst Chatot was a pain to breed, you need a Togikiss, Honchkrow, and Noivern.
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
3 years ago#6
I'm waiting on a FS to come through and then I'll start on Guard Swap/Shell Smash Magcargo.
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
3 years ago#7
Chaosmaster00 posted...

You can also use Wooper/Quagsire or Surskit instead of Greninja.
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh

User Info: Lucidious89

Lucidious89
3 years ago#8
Breed a Self-Destruct Munchlax.

It really makes you appreciate what the Everstone has done to breeding when you're forced not to use it.
Pokemon Y FC: 1177-7400-8683 Safari: Kakuna, Whirlipede, Venomoth

User Info: JadedNoble313

JadedNoble313
3 years ago#9
I wish drain punch was a egg move for every fighting type instead of just some.. It's a very useful move
FC Code: 0275-8459-6194 IGN: Mason
Safari: Ice TSV: 3472 GoGoat Express Breeder
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Useful/Worthwhile Egg Moves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived