This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is regular Charizard doing in OU?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is regular Charizard doing in OU?

User Info: Typhlosion271

Typhlosion271
3 years ago#11
Showdown does allow u to pick and use the specific mega form don't they. Although u still need to put in the specific stone to Mega evolve. But those sprite an rely on separate usage stat.
When will I finally get flashfire. I need flame immunity.

Typhlosion271
3 years ago#12
Which got me wonTyphlosion271 posted...
Showdown does allow u to pick and use the specific mega form don't they. Although u still need to put in the specific stone to Mega evolve. But those sprite an rely on separate usage stat.

Which got me wondering. Where r Mewtwo Y and X?

User Info: German_koffing

German_koffing
3 years ago#13
Typhlosion271 posted...

No they don't a mega stone is simply just an item that makes a specific pokemon better
It's like grisious orb gritina
I DON'T FORCE U 2 PLAY BY MY RULES http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. I AM THE BEST POISON TYPE ALL OTHERS SUCK! (but my evo is cool 2)

Typhlosion271
3 years ago#14
German_koffing posted...
Typhlosion271 posted...

No they don't a mega stone is simply just an item that makes a specific pokemon better

Sorry, I'm thinking that they could rely on separate usage stat. Just suggesting but y I'm doin that I gamefaq, idk

User Info: Dafondo

Dafondo
3 years ago#15
Typhlosion271 posted...
German_koffing posted...
Typhlosion271 posted...

Sorry, I'm thinking that they could rely on separate usage stat. Just suggesting but y I'm doin that I gamefaq, idk

If you're seriously interested in this topic, go discuss this on Smogon's forums. They can probably offer a much better explanation.
FC: 4527-8061-6616
IGN: Austin

User Info: German_koffing

German_koffing
3 years ago#16
Typhlosion271 posted...
German_koffing posted...
Typhlosion271 posted...

Again the bold

The use age of the mega relies on the base form usage and occasionally the mega STONE is to powerful for a tier ( note the 3 banned ones) and the mega STONE gets banned

It's like how the soul dew is banned but the lati@s aren't the soul dew makes them Op not the mon its self
The only reason showdown has the mega form as a separate mon is so its easy to see the stat changes with adding evs to them than on the base form its self
I DON'T FORCE U 2 PLAY BY MY RULES http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. I AM THE BEST POISON TYPE ALL OTHERS SUCK! (but my evo is cool 2)

User Info: zelionx

zelionx
3 years ago#17
bump
3DS: 5412-9925-4803 Everything else: ZelionX
http://youtu.be/e9BqUBYaHlM lol

User Info: TropiOUs

TropiOUs
3 years ago#18
this thread...
must be a joke
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON. http://puu.sh/9wWTN.gif

User Info: M3rett0

M3rett0
3 years ago#19
This thread is so much Gamefaqs.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is regular Charizard doing in OU?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived