This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need a sinnoh remake.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. We need a sinnoh remake.

User Info: Nuzlink

Nuzlink
3 years ago#31
Helban posted...
GatedSunOne posted...
Sinnoh was my second favorite Region, so I'll gladly buy a remake. They brought me Dawn and Lucas.

I just want to see how they handle Primal Reversion in the creation trio. How would that go over with Dialga (PMD) and Giratina; who has another forms already?

...Then there is the thought of Arceus getting a new form. Primal Arceus...that is a terrifying thought. They'd better not f*** up the PokeRadar like they did in XY, though...

Your question does make one think (I've had this thought myself since Mega Evo's were first revealed). If a Pokemon with alternate Formes gets a Mega Evo, does that mean its Mega Evo will look different depending on its current Forme or look the same regardless?

I'm guessing it's going to be a different form altogether. You wouldn't be able to hold a Grisceous Orb and mega stone. Only one that might have different forms would be Deoxys
For those wondering, the next comic will be uploaded sometime between ten-to-life.
#saynotojaywalking

User Info: Rikiaz

Rikiaz
3 years ago#32
Yep, you are right TC, I can't deny the fact that Sinnoh was a bad region.
Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 0216-1793-7222 PM if you add me
Metang -- Ferroseed -- Klefki

User Info: ashrobb

ashrobb
3 years ago#33
Yes, we need a remake since the originals sucked.
Home is where your chargers are~

User Info: Vindris

Vindris
3 years ago#34
If you haven't noticed, they're remaking every generation in order. Sinnoh comes after Hoenn.

User Info: nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo
3 years ago#35
Ugh. Gen 4 introduced many cool pokemon and gameplay mechanics, but the region itself was ugly. And I'm no gen-wunner, Pokemon Diamond was the first Pokemon game I played.

I'd buy a remake, but we're just getting R/S remakes now. Let's wait a while before talking about Sinnoh remakes, m'kay?
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt | VITA PSN: Nazacuckoo
Hooray! Persona Q and SMT IV are being released in Europe! Nothing else to report.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
3 years ago#36
People are already crying about gen 4 remakes? At least wait for the gen 3 ones release. Jeez.
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero

User Info: yoshinatsu666

yoshinatsu666
3 years ago#37
Gen 4 is my least favorite, so I couldn't care less about its remake.
The pre-DS games were the ones that NEEDED to remade, and for good reasons.
Anything beyond that will be just milking.

User Info: xXDeadWulfXx

xXDeadWulfXx
3 years ago#38
I would love Gen 4 remakes to be honest, it was the only region I spent a lot of time in besides Gen 2. Gen 4 is actually probably my favorite of the series.
3DS FC: 3668-7261-4909

User Info: CaptainZangoose

CaptainZangoose
3 years ago#39
FireMage7777 posted...
Sinnoh is best region. Can't wait for gen IV remakes

If anyone had any doubts that ye were trolling before with all yer anti-hacking talk, this post should sink those doubts to the bottom of the ocean faster than a bottomless ship.

User Info: Nico_infinite

Nico_infinite
3 years ago#40
The only acceptable thing gen 4 contributed to Pokemon was Cynthia.
"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life..."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. We need a sinnoh remake.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived