This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In Game Team for my next run through the game.. Sugestions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. In Game Team for my next run through the game.. Sugestions?

User Info: Wolf_Lord

Wolf_Lord
3 years ago#11
I play X. Heliolisk and Blastoise might be good choises, That gives me an electrical and a water, Plus a mega all in one go. Was considering using Ampharous sicne thats my favorite electrical line (And it's got a mega form) but.. I use it so much that I want something diferent.. XD

User Info: GoatBoyFresh

GoatBoyFresh
3 years ago#12
Wolf_Lord posted...
I play X. Heliolisk and Blastoise might be good choises, That gives me an electrical and a water, Plus a mega all in one go. Was considering using Ampharous sicne thats my favorite electrical line (And it's got a mega form) but.. I use it so much that I want something diferent.. XD

It's always fun trying out new pokemon!
I like Heliolisk cause he can learn a few different type moves, including surf!
I haven't played with Mega Blastoise yet, but I might my next time around considering I've used Mega Venusaur and Charizard Y already
The Lets Play channel I'm in!
http://youtube.com/user/jakeandhowie

User Info: Wolf_Lord

Wolf_Lord
3 years ago#13
I have been trying out new pokemon lately (Including Zubat in Soul Silver! XD) It is fun to try new stuff ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. In Game Team for my next run through the game.. Sugestions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived