This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After almost a year, what is your opinion on both Mega Mewtwo evolutions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. After almost a year, what is your opinion on both Mega Mewtwo evolutions?

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
3 years ago#1
Do you like them? Dislike? And why?

Anime Mega Mewtwo Y portrayal ruined it for me, I expected it to be stronger. I understand it could be even with Red Genesect, but Tyranitar and some machines managed to put it down in the special.

Can't say much about X since it hasn't appeared anywhere yet to have any personality. I like it's design except the short tail.
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344

User Info: ESMWjot

ESMWjot
3 years ago#2
You do realize Mega mewtwo y is one of the strongest pokemon in the game and the anime ain't s*** right?
Plans in motion, no time for failure.

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
3 years ago#3
ESMWjot posted...
You do realize Mega mewtwo y is one of the strongest pokemon in the game and the anime ain't s*** right?

Yes, but to be honest, MewtwoY's first appearance was in the movie which left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Original Mewtwo's huge popularity is also thanks to it's M01 portrayal. Instead of repeating the success, they only ruined it.
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344

User Info: The_Dragonw

The_Dragonw
3 years ago#4
I hate Y because it's hideous and ugly.
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere

User Info: SpoinkRulezz

SpoinkRulezz
3 years ago#5
Guess it depends on whether you like Frieza or Buu more.
lowercaseinmyposts

User Info: Dorami

Dorami
3 years ago#6
X: Mismatch of moveset and stats. STAB Aura Sphere is great, but using the mega slot to get that and +20 stats isn't worth it. Hideous design with the weird wrinkled vest.

Y: General improvement over normal Mewtwo, but not enough to use the mega slot. Pretty cool looking and fits the theme of a progression onto more psychic power.
C2D L7500 | GMA X3100 | 4 GB DDR2 | 250 GB Evo
FC: 3840-7579-4179 | Pokemon X IGN: Jing | Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Piloswine

User Info: Pocahontas

Pocahontas
3 years ago#7
Love them both like they were my own children.

User Info: EroticTerror87

EroticTerror87
3 years ago#8
Bunny Destiny 2 posted...
Love them both like they were my own children.

Aww how sweet but I like them as is.

User Info: Froakiebloke

Froakiebloke
3 years ago#9
Dorami posted...
X: Mismatch of moveset and stats. STAB Aura Sphere is great, but using the mega slot to get that and +20 stats isn't worth it. Hideous design with the weird wrinkled vest.

Y: General improvement over normal Mewtwo, but not enough to use the mega slot. Pretty cool looking and fits the theme of a progression onto more psychic power.

You realise X has base 190 attack
Breeder on The Pocket Monsters guild! JOIN US
FC - 1504 5746 9733 -IGN: Bonkie -Safari: Steel with Metang, Magneton and Bronzong- TSV: 3420

User Info: Andre48

Andre48
3 years ago#10
Froakiebloke posted...
Dorami posted...

You realise X has base 190 attack

Hi Froakie :o
Pokemon X || IGN: Andrea || 3DS FC: 1118 0336 6452 || TSV: [0729] || My list: http://tinyurl.com/n2kw5uq
Member of The Pocket Monsters Guild! Join us!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. After almost a year, what is your opinion on both Mega Mewtwo evolutions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived