This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is Smogon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is Smogon?

User Info: Rolling_Stoned

Rolling_Stoned
2 years ago#1
I see these topics on the front page of GFs all the time. All of the posts are usually discussing that this "smogon" banned a move, or pokemon or something of the ilk. Doesn't seem very fun to deal with. I haven't played pokemon in years, so maybe the online is very difficult to play with others and this is necessary. Do you have to deal with this Smogon to play online? I was thinking about getting the new blue, but don't have to deal with random internet peoples making up rules for me. I find it extremely annoying like those DkS 150 only people, though I can understand their opinion. I am not trolling, I am just that ignorant. Thanks for the info!
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
Apologists are the worst thing to happen to the gaming industry.

User Info: EmiArts

EmiArts
2 years ago#2
lol

Good job
FC- 3067-4379-4862- IGN is Emily :) Proud OSG Member! :D
~Soul~Spirit~Superior~

User Info: Jayroach2

Jayroach2
2 years ago#3
Life
Official May of the ORAS Board FC: 3909-8065-9532 IGN: Jarod
ElderOmnivore: "Jayroach, I feel your sarcasm. I got it and like it."

User Info: Nuzlink

Nuzlink
2 years ago#4
It's the German name for Koffing.
I'm that guy that mained Pichu in Melee.

User Info: TropiOUs

TropiOUs
2 years ago#5
the devil
Pokemon X board overlord. I HATE DRUDDIGON. http://puu.sh/9wWTN.gif http://i.imgur.com/76cdK59.png

User Info: htq

htq
2 years ago#6
dont worry, i didnt knew it either, till i bought pokemon x, its a pokemon site, they care about competitive battles and make rules to a better and fairer. banning is just a suggestion, some people (including me) believe using some legendarys or ubbers unfair.

User Info: Blizzardhail

Blizzardhail
2 years ago#7
Smogon is the devil that I worship.
You are now expriencing contact with user: Blizzardhail.
If you are dissatisfied with the exprience, PM me and your message will be ignored

User Info: DreamBallAegi

DreamBallAegi
2 years ago#8
A koffing that decides the placement of every other pokemon and their roles in life.

User Info: Rolling_Stoned

Rolling_Stoned
2 years ago#9
htq posted...
dont worry, i didnt knew it either, till i bought pokemon x, its a pokemon site, they care about competitive battles and make rules to a better and fairer. banning is just a suggestion, some people (including me) believe using some legendarys or ubbers unfair.

Thanks, that's what I figured but I wanted to be sure. Good to know I can ignore it completely then!
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
Apologists are the worst thing to happen to the gaming industry.

User Info: EvilSaurus

EvilSaurus
2 years ago#10
What is a Smogon? A miserable pile of sekrits!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is Smogon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived