This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EV training question...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. EV training question...

User Info: lilboycano101

lilboycano101
3 years ago#1
Hey guys I have a question with EV training so lets see I have a Level 1 pokemon and i EV train him and lets say I have a level 65 pokemon (same pokemon) and i start his EV train at level 65 (lets just saying both pokemon also have perfect IV) does it matter if I start the EV training late or its good to do it early would i get more of a bonus when he levels up from 1-65 or it be the same stats even if i start his EV at level 65 by the time he gets to level 100? I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to ask thanks...

User Info: Matthew3DSGamer

Matthew3DSGamer
3 years ago#2
It doesn't matter, a Pokemon EV trained at level 1 will be no different from one trained at level 100
99% of topics on Gamefaqs: http://i.imgur.com/zsJwM22.gif

User Info: lilboycano101

lilboycano101
3 years ago#3
Matthew3DSGamer posted...
It doesn't matter, a Pokemon EV trained at level 1 will be no different from one trained at level 100

Thank you so much!!

User Info: Lucario39

Lucario39
3 years ago#4
It doesn't matter when you do the EV training. The impact of EVs depends on the Pokémon's level, and changes as the Pokémon levels up.
Official Fighting-Type Gym Leader of MGM GFAQS Pokeleague
Come visit us on the Battle Boards! FC:0774-4449-5042 FS: Fairy (Spritzee, Snubbull, Floette)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. EV training question...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived