This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 6 should be banned.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gen 6 should be banned.

User Info: FalxXD

FalxXD
3 years ago#11
Gen 3, got water?
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.

User Info: rojse

rojse
3 years ago#12
ChapFromKrugis posted...
we should all just go back to playing gen 3 competitively tbh

You can play Gen III competitive on Smogon sims.
If you can't see avatars, send me a PM.
Miss Jocelyn goes on some sort of adventure. Whatever. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152

User Info: CyndaquilForeva

CyndaquilForeva
3 years ago#13
Toxic Orb Flame Body Talonflame too stronk. They attack with Venoshock an you switch out to a Steel tipe 2 trooollll dem.
---
CYNDAQUIL FOREVA!!! Leader of the Cyndaquil Battle Guild and creator of Cyndaquil's PokeFest. Warning: I'm prone to exploding.

User Info: FalxXD

FalxXD
3 years ago#14
CyndaquilForeva posted...
Toxic Orb Flame Body Talonflame too stronk. They attack with Venoshock an you switch out to a Steel tipe 2 trooollll dem.

Wait, is that a thing?
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.

User Info: Catluver17

Catluver17
3 years ago#15
Furfrou should be banned.

Two cats this gen, we dont need no stinking doges. More so ones that are hella annoying to your physical attackers ingame *Fur Coat and Baby-Doll eyes, ugh* Get out doge
Official Cat God Liepard of every board.
Every time you notice this sig a puppy dies. Please, keep killing puppies. 3DS FC 1633-4915-5991.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gen 6 should be banned.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived