This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X: First shiny

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon X: First shiny

User Info: BigBabyBoris

BigBabyBoris
2 years ago#51
fahademon posted...
Patrickth1 posted...
fahademon posted...
First ever - Zubat in Leafgreen
First Wondertraded - Ledyba
First Caught in X - Cubchoo
First Bred - 4IV Totodile

Wow that's pretty good is the totodile boss or no?

Almost. I think it has a 30 in Sp.Attack. :s
I plan on raising it someday, it doesn't have Ice Punch so I'll have to settle for Ice Fang

I also hatched a (almost)6IV Shiny Cyndaquil in a Repeat Ball yesterday. >:)

Congrats on the Cyndaquil! You may as well not use Ice Fang on Gatr. Crunch or Earthquake would be better. :]
3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8060 - 2034 IGN: Boris Grass Safari: Quilladin, Sunkern, Sawsbuck

User Info: Patrickth1

Patrickth1
2 years ago#52
BigBabyBoris posted...
My first shiny was a Mightyena in Emerald. I don't know if I really knew what shiny Pokemon were at the time. I had played Crystal and I knew that red Gyarados was special, but I don't think I knew the term 'shiny' or anything like that. I didn't catch the Mightyena. I only had one Great Ball on me, and all of my Pokemon were at a much higher level.

Aww that's sad do you have any others?
"Great, I think I got it, but just incase tell me the whole thing over again I wasn't listening." ~Emmet
3DS FC: 0259-0348-4686 mawile,togepi,floette

User Info: Patrickth1

Patrickth1
2 years ago#53
BigBabyBoris posted...
My first shiny was a Mightyena in Emerald. I don't know if I really knew what shiny Pokemon were at the time. I had played Crystal and I knew that red Gyarados was special, but I don't think I knew the term 'shiny' or anything like that. I didn't catch the Mightyena. I only had one Great Ball on me, and all of my Pokemon were at a much higher level.

Awww that's sad do you have any others?
"Great, I think I got it, but just incase tell me the whole thing over again I wasn't listening." ~Emmet
3DS FC: 0259-0348-4686 mawile,togepi,floette

User Info: nightmare314

nightmare314
2 years ago#54
My first shiny ever, not counting the red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage, was a Shiny Lairon in Pokemon X. I have since caught about 20 more shinnies in the same game.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon X: First shiny

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived