This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i feel bad for slowbro :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. i feel bad for slowbro :(

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
3 years ago#11
WaffleSenpai posted...
Alice_13 posted...
Idk if you two or joking around but now I'm sad for Slowbro..

Well its possible that he doesn't even know he's being eaten because aparrently he takes days or even weeks to react to something. So maybe he's too braindead to even notice any difference.

This is most likely the case! However, its stated in some of its dex entries that once the attached Shellder bites onto its tail, Slowbro's mind becomes brighter. It could be possible that the Slowbro knows what exactly is happening to it but its too numb to react! Its truly a gruesome fate!
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems and Toxic Seahorses <333
http://i.imgur.com/A1b7oif.jpg

User Info: omegaGogeta

omegaGogeta
3 years ago#12
I have an explanation as to what happens....
When Slowbro starts to Mega-Evolve, the Shellder on it's tail becomes irritated and starts chomping further up the body. Realizing after a certain point that it can swallow no more of the Slowbro, it decides to stop and become armor. When the battle is over it spits out a Slowpoke only to latch back on and evolve it back to Slowbro.
The twin peaks are falling!!!!
That just means you're getting older...

User Info: Mikey_Minccino

Mikey_Minccino
3 years ago#13
I really hope they change it so that his arms and legs are out the shell but it still covers him.
"The Official Choice Scarf Holder"
"Cute and Competitively Viable" FC: 4184-3565-5498

MissCarriage
3 years ago#14
omegaGogeta posted...
I have an explanation as to what happens....
When Slowbro starts to Mega-Evolve, the Shellder on it's tail becomes irritated and starts chomping further up the body. Realizing after a certain point that it can swallow no more of the Slowbro, it decides to stop and become armor. When the battle is over it spits out a Slowpoke only to latch back on and evolve it back to Slowbro.

I believe the attached Shellder takes almost complete control of the host Slowbro's body. The poison that once seeped into Slowbro's tail now encompasses its whole body, which is why Slowbro's face looks so numb and emotionless. Its truly gruesome!

MissCarriage
3 years ago#15
Mikey_Minccino posted...
I really hope they change it so that his arms and legs are out the shell but it still covers him.

I wouldn't be surprised if its legs are completely dissolved or fully paralyzed due to the Shellder's controlling poison.

User Info: The_Dragonw

The_Dragonw
3 years ago#16
MissCarriage posted...
Mikey_Minccino posted...

I wouldn't be surprised if its legs are completely dissolved or fully paralyzed due to the Shellder's controlling poison.

Painful much?
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of everywhere

omegaGogeta
3 years ago#17
Off topic for a second.....
Gastly is a dead Cloyster.....
Facial expression and shape says it all.....XD

Back on topic......
Slowbro looks like it has come to a realization.....
After so many years.....

User Info: WaffleSenpai

WaffleSenpai
3 years ago#18
MissCarriage posted...
WaffleSenpai posted...
Alice_13 posted...
Idk if you two or joking around but now I'm sad for Slowbro..

Well its possible that he doesn't even know he's being eaten because aparrently he takes days or even weeks to react to something. So maybe he's too braindead to even notice any difference.

This is most likely the case! However, its stated in some of its dex entries that once the attached Shellder bites onto its tail, Slowbro's mind becomes brighter. It could be possible that the Slowbro knows what exactly is happening to it but its too numb to react! Its truly a gruesome fate!

Oh gosh. This still leaves many remaining questions. Why does the shelldur venom heighten the mind. It outright turns slowpoke into a genious when injecting the venom into his head. Slowing also appears to be more mobile then slowbro. Its possible that slowbro is but an empty husk controlled by shelldur as he's barely moves unless the shelldur takes a chomp on his tail.
Pokemon X info:
FC:3179-6596-3895 Safari type:steel IGN:Denathan

omegaGogeta
3 years ago#19
Shellder was just out looking for some slowpoke tail..........

OMFGROTFLMFAO

User Info: MadDogRaid

MadDogRaid
3 years ago#20
can't imagine mega slowking
My 3DS FC: 1693-2773-5518 PSYCHIC Safari, Vivillon Pattern: Jungle
PM if you want to trade, but i can only trade during weekend :)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. i feel bad for slowbro :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived