This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i feel bad for slowbro :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. i feel bad for slowbro :(

User Info: Mikey_Minccino

Mikey_Minccino
3 years ago#31
Takarimon posted...
Mega Slowking with Stance Change and KING's Shield. Basically he just ducks and all you see is the giant shell.

And attack stance is it in armor with red eyes, as it seem the shellder is controlling it.
"The Official Choice Scarf Holder"
"Cute and Competitively Viable" FC: 4184-3565-5498

User Info: lloyd0117

lloyd0117
3 years ago#32
i think the real question here is why doesnt shellder have a split evolution yet? i want the spiral shell as its own pokemon...
"when I'm in the process of doing something, I do it not because I think it's worth doing, but because I'm trying to MAKE it worth doing."

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
3 years ago#33
lloyd0117 posted...
i think the real question here is why doesnt shellder have a split evolution yet? i want the spiral shell as its own pokemon...

I definitely agree. A Water/Poison Shellder split evo please Gamefreak!

Same goes for Seadra and male-Psyduck!
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems and Toxic Seahorses <333
http://i.imgur.com/A1b7oif.jpg

User Info: Mikey_Minccino

Mikey_Minccino
3 years ago#34
MissCarriage posted...
lloyd0117 posted...

I definitely agree. A Water/Poison Shellder split evo please Gamefreak!

Same goes for Seadra and male-Psyduck!

For Psyduck, it's evos will be a "Golduck" and a enhanced psychic duck.
"The Official Choice Scarf Holder"
"Cute and Competitively Viable" FC: 4184-3565-5498

User Info: WaffleSenpai

WaffleSenpai
3 years ago#35
MissCarriage posted...
The_Dragonw posted...
MissCarriage posted...
MadDogRaid posted...
can't imagine mega slowking

I would love it if Mega Slowking was completely possessed by the attached Shellder from its head down. The Shellder clamping onto its skull so tightly that its poison seeped fangs penetrate Slowking's very brain. Instead of controlling the Slowpoke's body like in Slowbro's case, the Shellder controls Slowpoke's mind.

If you control the mind, you practically have the body.

Yes, but its clear that the attached Shellder on Mega-Slowbro failed to take complete control of its host. Or if it did take complete control, failed to adapt a more efficient style of movement (serebii states that M-Slowbro moves by bouncing around on its tail). Perhaps Mega-Slowking will be more zombie-like as Shellder will take complete control of its mind.

I think the shelldur saps nutrients from slowbro and gives nutrients to slowking. If you think about it this would make perfect sense. The shelldur sure does look alot larger on slowbro and slowking then it does just by itself. Maybe it uses nutrients from slowbros tail to grow. And on slowking it is injecting slowbros nutrients into slowkings brain.
Pokemon X info:
FC:3179-6596-3895 Safari type:steel IGN:Denathan

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
3 years ago#36
WaffleSenpai posted...
MissCarriage posted...
The_Dragonw posted...
MissCarriage posted...
MadDogRaid posted...
can't imagine mega slowking

I would love it if Mega Slowking was completely possessed by the attached Shellder from its head down. The Shellder clamping onto its skull so tightly that its poison seeped fangs penetrate Slowking's very brain. Instead of controlling the Slowpoke's body like in Slowbro's case, the Shellder controls Slowpoke's mind.

If you control the mind, you practically have the body.

Yes, but its clear that the attached Shellder on Mega-Slowbro failed to take complete control of its host. Or if it did take complete control, failed to adapt a more efficient style of movement (serebii states that M-Slowbro moves by bouncing around on its tail). Perhaps Mega-Slowking will be more zombie-like as Shellder will take complete control of its mind.

I think the shelldur saps nutrients from slowbro and gives nutrients to slowking. If you think about it this would make perfect sense. The shelldur sure does look alot larger on slowbro and slowking then it does just by itself. Maybe it uses nutrients from slowbros tail to grow. And on slowking it is injecting slowbros nutrients into slowkings brain.

Mmm... sure!
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems and Toxic Seahorses <333
http://i.imgur.com/A1b7oif.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. i feel bad for slowbro :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived