This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragalge- planning to create a stand alone for my Dragon team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Dragalge- planning to create a stand alone for my Dragon team

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#21
PresidentDoge posted...
Jaricko posted...
PresidentDoge posted...
Jaricko posted...
Despite not having a type to help it against fairies a bit, goodra is actually better as a defensive dragon then dragalge.

Either route i suggest assault vest.

Dragon/Poison is neutral against fairies and fairies are weaken towards posion

I know. Goodra learns sludge wave though and is better all around then dragalge is. Plus with an assault vest it hardly matters if your taking a moonblast since your special defense is so high. Dragalge can take a bit less damage in that circumstance but its also now weak to psychic and ground as a result.

So maybe I should just replace Dragonite with Goodra instead? Because I'm not using Dragalge as a attacker. I'm using it as a support. Though some are suggesting to use it as a attacker, but I see great potential as a dragon poisoner

Honestly if your dead set on toxic spikes in general there are other options like tentacruel. I just figured you wanted to use a dragalge, from personal experience i find it to play similar to goodra and i run both with assault vests.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
3 years ago#22
Definitely agreeing with MM here! Dragalge makes a great Toxic Spikes shuffler with TS and Dragon Tail. Its one of the few defensive Dragons out there so its worth trying! I'm sure you'll love it. <3
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems and Toxic Seahorses <333
http://i.imgur.com/A1b7oif.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Dragalge- planning to create a stand alone for my Dragon team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived