This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Audino should have been an actual evolution.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega Audino should have been an actual evolution.

User Info: Pocahontas

Pocahontas
3 years ago#31
Jaricko posted...
warriorman222 posted...
Lonta_Beans3 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
CaptainZangoose posted...
Those aren't a thing anymore.
Sylveon begs to differ.

Sylveon sucks.

Pixillate Hyper Voice crit says Hi.

Sylveon is okay if you do not wanna use Gardy.

It's not so much "don't wanna use" but more that MG takes up your single Mega Evo slot and Sylveon doesn't.

User Info: Wetstew

Wetstew
3 years ago#32
AwesomeMario posted...
No. You don't multiply the base stat, 271 (max base 86 w/ neutral nature)
times 1.5 gives you the actual number which is 406 (you don't round up). Opposed to a base 129 which is just 357 (Neutral nature)

Ohh you're right, I completely forgot that you multiply the actual number instead of the base. It's one of those things that I keep having to relearn. Thank you for clearing things up for me.

Edit: Make that 18 people who think you're awesome.
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master

User Info: PresidentDoge

PresidentDoge
3 years ago#33
Ever since Gamefreak started with these Mega Evolutions, I have a bad feeling that evolution for older pokemon will be nothing but a past thing...

I like Mega Evolution, but I rather prefer regular evolution for Pokemon that actually need it.
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#34
In doubles ill usually take mega gardy if i want hyper voice at all. At that point you might as well make it hit hard since its hitting both opponents. There are work arounds for the damage to allies. Plus if you hold off on mega evolving it you can run a gardy with telepathy to avoid ally damage, maybe setup a calm mind.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "

User Info: TropiOUs

TropiOUs
3 years ago#35
PresidentDoge posted...
Ever since Gamefreak started with these Mega Evolutions, I have a bad feeling that evolution for older pokemon will be nothing but a past thing...

I like Mega Evolution, but I rather prefer regular evolution for Pokemon that actually need it.

mega evolutions are better than regular evos
they are guaranteed to be good (well most of them) and don't kill the appeal the original had
Pokemon X board overlord. I HATE DRUDDIGON. http://puu.sh/9wWTN.gif http://i.imgur.com/FZdH5LL.jpg http://puu.sh/aMcQR.jpg

User Info: Pocahontas

Pocahontas
3 years ago#36
TropiOUs posted...

they are guaranteed to be good (well most of them) and don't kill the appeal the original had

Regular evos don't do that either, in some cases they even increase it (e.g. Porygon 2, Chansey, Dusclops, etc.)

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#37
TropiOUs posted...
PresidentDoge posted...

I think people who want an audino evo just wanted either regen to be transferred up or for eviolite to work on audino to be honest.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Mega Audino should have been an actual evolution.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived