This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many people have you met like this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many people have you met like this?

User Info: Hikari5x

Hikari5x
3 years ago#1
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-151442144

this is a random battle btw. i like to do them cause there fun. Anyways the last couple of turns he stalled as long as possible
FC : 4012-3749-9731
IGN : Cecil TSV-3837, SID-14132

User Info: Leafeyforever

Leafeyforever
3 years ago#2
I use Stalleon (Umbreon) in my Eeveelution team :3 Also I have friends who use 3-4 stallers! Sure its annoying but I love seeing how they can make pokemon like gliscor work!
8/5/2014 in Conception 2: I was blessed with a dual element Magic knight genius! Katie <3
Official Leafey the Leafeon anywhere at any time!

User Info: rojse

rojse
3 years ago#3
Leafeyforever posted...
I use Stalleon (Umbreon) in my Eeveelution team :3 Also I have friends who use 3-4 stallers! Sure its annoying but I love seeing how they can make pokemon like gliscor work!

No, playing stall is legit because you plan to win with that playstyle. That battle had someone timer stalling and that's not legit because you're just doing it to annoy someone without any way to win.
If you can't see avatars, send me a PM.
Miss Jocelyn goes on some sort of adventure. Whatever. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152

User Info: Leafeyforever

Leafeyforever
3 years ago#4
rojse posted...
Leafeyforever posted...

No, playing stall is legit because you plan to win with that playstyle. That battle had someone timer stalling and that's not legit because you're just doing it to annoy someone without any way to win.

Oh...sorry still rather new to the competitive battle scene. Thought they were stalling for a win not a cheap "i hope you quit win"
8/5/2014 in Conception 2: I was blessed with a dual element Magic knight genius! Katie <3
Official Leafey the Leafeon anywhere at any time!

User Info: David8912

David8912
3 years ago#5
I just like how at the end the person started cursing and lost because his "strategy" clearly didn't work lol Irony
3DS FC: 0232-7509-0187
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many people have you met like this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived