This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

they need to get rid of the egg hatching animation.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. they need to get rid of the egg hatching animation.

User Info: Shocotate

Shocotate
3 years ago#21
I wouldn't mind it so much if it didn't count towards the hatching power time limit. That wastes like 40 seconds of each time I use the O-Power..
FC: 0989-1774-4834 Name: Lauren TSV: 0044

User Info: BlueEye0

BlueEye0
3 years ago#22
Wouldn't mind if it was skippable.
3DS FC:2809-8335-2844

User Info: Latias007

Latias007
3 years ago#23
Agreed. It's just so silly to need to waste 10 seconds whenever an egg hatches - even sillier than needing to IV breed in the first place.

To put it into perspective:

10 seconds = 1 egg
1 minute = 6 eggs
20 minutes = 120 eggs (roughly the number for a new competitive Pokemon from nothing more than a couple 2 or 3 IV natured initial parents)
1 hour = 360 eggs (might take this many for certain egg moves and special breeding)
3 hours = 1080 eggs (roughly average number of eggs for a Masuda Method shiny with Shiny Charm)

A good and typical egg hatching rate is also approximately 1 per minute (timed this before). 10 seconds of this is spent in the hatching scene. That's 20% more time than what should be required!
Official Sim and Dex mod of PokeBattle (Ketchi).
The 60th best player worldwide as of Doubles Season 1. PM me anytime for a challenge, best out of 3 matches.

User Info: Frozenx07

Frozenx07
3 years ago#24
They should make it so as soon as you drop off a pokemon at the daycare center, an egg appears.......... NOT!

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
3 years ago#25
BlueEye0 posted...
Wouldn't mind if it was skippable.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: ggvtp

ggvtp
3 years ago#26
rojse posted...
A new pokemon is being born into this world. There should be a few moments to reflect what a monumental responsibility you have for this pokemon before you release it like trash just because it doesn't have a perfect IV that you're after.

loled
fc: 2938 - 7162 - 5850 vullaby,cacturne,absol IGN:Sorin

User Info: scallywaggzz

scallywaggzz
3 years ago#27
No really it is like bike simulator the side game of 8bit land. Im complaining but it is what it is. You ride around on a bike. Gimme like something to interact with a little bit to speed it up. When i feel like im playing big rigs 2.. Theres a problem.
Fc: 0533 5603 3047 IGN: Scallywaggzz

User Info: NecroStreak128

NecroStreak128
3 years ago#28
No.
3DS: 3368 1927 4445

User Info: zelionx

zelionx
3 years ago#29
scallywaggzz posted...
No really it is like bike simulator the side game of 8bit land. Im complaining but it is what it is. You ride around on a bike. Gimme like something to interact with a little bit to speed it up. When i feel like im playing desert bus.. Theres a problem.

fixed
http://i.imgur.com/oGQsK2D.png

User Info: scallywaggzz

scallywaggzz
3 years ago#30
NecroStreak128 posted...
No.

Id choose egg production over being lazy if it meant i was spending less time with the breeding process. You cant tell me you dont feel like the bike simulator champ after 1000 or so eggs.
Fc: 0533 5603 3047 IGN: Scallywaggzz
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. they need to get rid of the egg hatching animation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived