This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it plausible to get legendaries on GTS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is it plausible to get legendaries on GTS?

User Info: Raroia

Raroia
2 years ago#1
Is there anything I can trade (that isn't a legendary) that might be able to realistically fetch a legendary in return? I don't want to rip anyone off, but the only legendaries I have that I even could trade right now would be xerneas. I want to ideally collect each of them at least for pokedex purposes.

So are there any pokemon I can breed or find in game that I can put up and hope to get a legendary from or is that pretty much never going to happen? Is there any better way to collect legendaries?
Official Waluigi of Smash 4 Wii U Boards

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
2 years ago#2
You might be able to. Having something not from the Kalos dex or a shiny will net you some trades.

User Info: Empiror

Empiror
2 years ago#3
In most cases you've gotta do Legend for Legend. However, sometimes people ask for something random on the GTS that's manageable (like something really high level.)
3DS FC: 3566-1589-3105 I have Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus among other PVP games
http://imonfireproductions.com/ (Personal website)

User Info: VorpalAxeMan

VorpalAxeMan
2 years ago#4
I've found that if you have a pokemon that evolves when traded holding a specific item you can usually get a legend for it. For example, last night I stuck a breedject Feebas holding a prism scale on GTS asking for a Palkia. Got it the next morning. I've also gotten multiple Suicune/Raikou/Entei for Electabuzz holding electerizers. Hope this helps.
Abba Zabba, you my only friend.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is it plausible to get legendaries on GTS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived