This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you watch the Anime if it were more like Pokemon Origins?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you watch the Anime if it were more like Pokemon Origins?

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#101
Lexifox posted...
"i didn't say it's a great tank,I said 'It has great tanking defensive stats' so learn to read"

Yes, there's a very big difference. Base 110 Def is a good tanking stat. But Glaceon is an ice type. AKA the worst defensive typing ever. And this was all preceded by the qualifier that "it won't be OU by a long shot"
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy

User Info: shrooboid313

shrooboid313
3 years ago#102
I didn't really like Origins that much. So, probably not.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313 - My YouTube channel.
FC: 2363-5620-6039 *Fairy Type Safari*, Message me if you do add me.

User Info: supermegablox

supermegablox
3 years ago#103
yes i would. origins was great, liked that it was a bit darker than the main pokemon anime.
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3

User Info: The Rogue Cobra

The Rogue Cobra
3 years ago#104
I would watch more in a heartbeat.
It takes more than a costume and an attitude to do this work. - Batman
I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS, NOOOOO thank you! - The Joker

User Info: Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen
3 years ago#105
Definitely. I watched the anime from when it first aired until Pikachu KO'd a Rhyhorn with Thunderbolt... lol. Each time I look at it, I just facepalm, sigh or do both in unison.

But Origins was awesome. I loved that it was a bit darker, at times, and the animation was superb. It reminded me a lot of how great the Gen I and II promo artwork used to be from Ken Sugimori (not that his art isn't good now, it was just on a whole 'nother level back in the day).
Fail Reboots: DmC, The Amazing Spider-Man, TMNT and the list grows...
GOTY: Demon's Souls, Bayonetta, Dark Souls, Borderlands 2, BS: Infinite

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#106
Drkr_Zen posted...
Definitely. I watched the anime from when it first aired until Pikachu KO'd a Rhyhorn with Thunderbolt... lol. Each time I look at it, I just facepalm, sigh or do both in unison.

But Origins was awesome. I loved that it was a bit darker, at times, and the animation was superb. It reminded me a lot of how great the Gen I and II promo artwork used to be from Ken Sugimori (not that his art isn't good now, it was just on a whole 'nother level back in the day).

>gets mad at pikachu KOing rhyhorn with electricity
>perfectly fine with rhyhorn KOing jolteon with electricity
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: rojse

rojse
3 years ago#107
Lexifox posted...
>perfectly fine with rhyhorn KOing jolteon with electricity

Red shouldn't have had a Quick Feet Jolteon then.
MissJocelyn goes on adventure, stuff happens: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
Want avatars, visible pictures and more? Send me a PM.

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
3 years ago#108
ITT: iKhanic vs. Lexifox.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you watch the Anime if it were more like Pokemon Origins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived