This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best pokemon to trade for legendaries

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best pokemon to trade for legendaries

User Info: Dante3hsc

Dante3hsc
4 months ago#1
Im still far from the end game but figure its be nice to know what to look out for.

Since i would love to get some of the legendaries that arent available in my copy of the game, but would prefer to also keep my legendaries (or at least specific ones) what are the best options?

Also wondering what the chances of getting a HA torchic and a blazikenite are at this point? My daughter has Alpha Sapphire so worst case i believe i can get the blazikenite off there but shes still young so i would essentially have to play through her game myself for it lol
Oac, So cek ec eh Al Bhed... fro? Lyica E's YFACUSA mega dryd!! :D

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
4 months ago#2
either rare apricorn ball pokemon , shinys or other legendaries is what people usualy want for legendarys the apricorn ball pokemons are hard to come by in gen 6 since you need transfer them up from gen 4
AC New leaf Dream adress: 6D00-0011-18C5

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
4 months ago#3
You might try asking on the trading board. I think some people know how to clone Pokemon, so I think there's a fair chance of getting what you want.

Also you should ask there for a HA Torchic -- since Torchic is breedable and HA can pass down from the parent, it would be easy to breed a Torchic for you.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
3DS FC: 3282-3568-7022 ACNL: Marion@Narnia

User Info: DaHawk

DaHawk
4 months ago#4
huh, I'll try that
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best pokemon to trade for legendaries

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived