This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My evil Pokmon team: Team Viral

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. My evil Pokmon team: Team Viral

User Info: Antasma1

Antasma1
4 months ago#1
Much like a virus, team viral only wants one thing... to grow. They would work to try to incorporate everyone and everything into their plans. It's taking the idea of teamwork works, and pushing it to the extreme. With the exception that to maintain order, the team leader must be in full control. With power over everything and Pokémon, it is believed that power can be in turn, used for good. Solving world hunger, disease, war, etc. And their leader takes no question in listening to anyone who is a follower despite his authority. Therefore, many members are actually former members of other teams, hoping Team Viral would grant their previous wishes, even seeing those with opposing philosophies joining. With desire of large amounts of incorporation, the members may not have a distinct look, just whatever is considered formal. Sometimes it may be a former team uniform with a change of logo adding to the metaphor of an empire. With that, the only distinct uniforms are that of maybe a dictatorship. The admins each follow a theme of why they joined. For example, disease may be dressed as a scientist using poison and/or fairy type Pokémon. World hunger I see using a Muchlax and/or Snorlax. There could also be one for innovation where it also may be a scientist and uses electric/steel types, most notably, Magneton. The general Pokémon may again be your typical fire/dark types, but the selection is really those with high stats going back to the idea of wanting everything in use, including the best. You even see the leader and admins use pseudo legendaries. When it is finally time to fight the leader, you see something you never before. He is using the legendary of the other version. In his final words, he leaves on a tragic note, "And I thought I was the hero here." As for the anime, for something so tragic there is only one time this can be used...

When Ash finally wins a league ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. My evil Pokmon team: Team Viral

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived