This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shiny Pokmon farming.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Shiny Pokmon farming.

User Info: ALEXx7UP

ALEXx7UP
2 months ago#1
You probably don't recognize me and that's because this is my first time responding to the Pokémon board but I've been a member of game FAQs for over 2 years.

Anyway I believe that's it's a well known fact that friend safaris are the best places to grind for shinies as the chances of getting ones are higher. Also the chances of you getting the shiny you want increases as only 2-3 Pokémon can coexist in a single safari with chances of your desired Pokémon appearing fluctuating between 20% of the time to around 75% of the time.

What I want to know is how many of you actually spent several days grinding for shinies? And what are your faviorite captures?

I caught like 5 shiny Bibarel within a single hour at the cost of all my luck for the rest of the week. I have dozens more of different shinies but they're shared between my 2 3ds so I can't name them off the top of my head. Within the past 3 days I managed to kill and catch shiny Growlithe, catch a shiny Slugma ( looks like liquid mercury ) and just recently caught a shiny Larvesta.

User Info: ndmtheartist

ndmtheartist
2 months ago#2
Do you have a shiny Froakie by any chance?
FC: 3196-6935-2276
IGN: Naomi

ALEXx7UP
2 months ago#3
ndmtheartist posted...

Sorry friend, let alone do I not have one but I don't have a single water safari with Froakie in it. :(

User Info: Darkath9

Darkath9
2 months ago#4
I randomly got a Shiny Marowak with HA (Hidden Ability), Adamant Nature and 4 Perfect IVs in Atk, Def, SpDef and HP.
I made it into a competitive Marowak.

I got a Shiny Pikachu while HA hunting.
Hardy Nature and 2 IVs in Spe and Def.

Finally, the BIGGEST, and most utterly devastating Shiny I have ever obtained legit, is.....
SHINY COMBEE
.....male
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FC:1418-7151-9585 IGN: Darkath {Shadow Force} & KODM! [DB]HA and Apriball Collector
"SERIOUSLY? Right in front of my salad?"

ALEXx7UP
2 months ago#5
Darkath9 posted...
I randomly got a Shiny Marowak with HA (Hidden Ability), Adamant Nature and 4 Perfect IVs in Atk, Def, SpDef and HP.

Finally, the BIGGEST, and most utterly devastating Shiny I have ever obtained legit, is.....
SHINY COMBEE
.....male
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Ive caught like two shiny male combee. I have no idea what I did with them but I know I had a hell of a time getting rid of them.

User Info: Darkath9

Darkath9
2 months ago#6
ALEXx7UP posted...
Darkath9 posted...

SHINY COMBEE
.....male
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Ive caught like two shiny male combee. I have no idea what I did with them but I know I had a hell of a time getting rid of them.

That's quite unlucky getting 2 shiny combee.
FC:1418-7151-9585 IGN: Darkath {Shadow Force} & KODM! [DB]HA and Apriball Collector
"SERIOUSLY? Right in front of my salad?"

User Info: ndmtheartist

ndmtheartist
2 months ago#7
ALEXx7UP posted...
ndmtheartist posted...

Sorry friend, let alone do I not have one but I don't have a single water safari with Froakie in it. :(

Damn :/
FC: 3196-6935-2276
IGN: Naomi
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Shiny Pokmon farming.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived