This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it possible to register a move the same way you do an item?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is it possible to register a move the same way you do an item?

User Info: esonic03

esonic03
3 months ago#1
I've just recently got X for my birthday, and I've been playing a bit, and learning the functions of horde battles and such, and i was wondering if it was possible to register a move similar to the way you register a key item from your bag to be used with Y, because it's a little tedious to have to constantly go to your menu to use sweet scent, or navigate your bag to use a honey.

User Info: ghost_tails

ghost_tails
3 months ago#2
Unfortunately, key items are the only things that can be registered. The only ways to speed up the process are to tap the Pokeball icon at the bottom of the lower screen to get into your Pokemon menu faster than pressing X, and then to tap the TM icon next to a Pokemon to access its field move list instead of going into that Pokemon's general menu.
Warning: User is known to the state of California to get preachy.
Official - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is it possible to register a move the same way you do an item?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived