This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trying to find a male Litleo...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trying to find a male Litleo...

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 months ago#1
18 Litleos in, all females.

But i did find 5 female Riolus though including 3 in a row.

The RNG really hates me notlw does it?

(I know both Litleo and Riolu's gender ratio, don't worry about that)
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

Skull_pro
3 months ago#2
Ah of course, as soon as I complain here, I find a male Litleo...

RNG gods really enjoy trolling me...
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
2 months ago#3
This reminds me of my own experience from long ago. I forget what I was aiming at, but one of the breeding steps I needed was to hatch a male Venonat knowing a certain egg move so that I could pass that move to the offspring. I didn't care about IVs or nature, I just wanted to pass that egg move. Easy enough, or it should have been. Even though Venonat had a 50/50 gender ratio, it took me 19 eggs to get a male. I remember that because there are 6 Pokemon per line in your PC, and I had 3 full lines of female Venonat. 19th egg I finally got the male I needed.

What is it about 18 female eggs that the RNG loves so much?
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
3DS FC: 3282-3568-7022 ACNL: Marion@Narnia

Skull_pro
2 months ago#4
Darth Mom posted...
This reminds me of my own experience from long ago. I forget what I was aiming at, but one of the breeding steps I needed was to hatch a male Venonat knowing a certain egg move so that I could pass that move to the offspring. I didn't care about IVs or nature, I just wanted to pass that egg move. Easy enough, or it should have been. Even though Venonat had a 50/50 gender ratio, it took me 19 eggs to get a male. I remember that because there are 6 Pokemon per line in your PC, and I had 3 full lines of female Venonat. 19th egg I finally got the male I needed.

What is it about 18 female eggs that the RNG loves so much?

There this trio of guys sharing the same Youtube channel, they stream their attempts at getting shinies. This one guy took like 9000 soft resets to get a shiny legendary (forgot which one) then as soon as he is done with it, he goes straight to Dialga. He got Shiny Dialga in 1 attempt. Lol. He didn't even need to sr.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Trying to find a male Litleo...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived