This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with my spritzee

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Help with my spritzee

User Info: Merotratica1990

Merotratica1990
4 weeks ago#1
I need a Sachet to evolve my spritzee and I don't have it :/ so if you can help me like I will trade you spritzee and you make it hold the Sachet then trade it back to me I will be super grateful :)
Metal Queen

User Info: Lancer-X

Lancer-X
4 weeks ago#2
HI there! I am happy to help you but there *is* a way to do this without two people.

Just put your Spritzee into the GTS with very specific trading requirements.

Then switch to your ORAS game and look for that spritzee in the GTS. XY and ORAS share the same GTS network/bank/pool so you can trade it with yourself and watch it evolve!

:) hope that helps.

User Info: Merotratica1990

Merotratica1990
4 weeks ago#3
Lancer-X posted...
HI there! I am happy to help you but there *is* a way to do this without two people.

Just put your Spritzee into the GTS with very specific trading requirements.

Then switch to your ORAS game and look for that spritzee in the GTS. XY and ORAS share the same GTS network/bank/pool so you can trade it with yourself and watch it evolve!

:) hope that helps.

I did that a few times :) the thing is I don't have a Sachet to make it evolve during the trade :(
Metal Queen
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Help with my spritzee

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived