This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Move Reminder Guy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Move Reminder Guy

User Info: TwiceNightley

TwiceNightley
3 years ago#1
Last Generation, I remember there was a guy who would re-teach your Pokemon moves it previously learned. I think he was at the PWT. Is there any such thing in this generation? I accidentally saved over a move I needed to keep.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." Holden Caulfield, via The Laughing Man

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta
3 years ago#2
Yes. Dendemille town, in a house to the north-east of the pokemon center. One heart scale per move. She can also make you relearn egg moves now, too.
Disagreement: two failing to recognize to credit their opinions due to their own personal taste while disregarding everyone else's but not their selfish own.

User Info: Runeofnite

Runeofnite
3 years ago#3
Yes there is. The person, I think it was a woman actually, it in the same house as the move deleter. I don't really remember where mostly cause it says on the map it one's there or not.
3DS Majora's Mask remake. Make it happen Nintendo!

User Info: TwiceNightley

TwiceNightley
3 years ago#4
Thanks. Vespiquen depends on Defend Order! ^_^

By the by, I don't take it there is a PWT in this game? No cameos from older Gym Leaders/Champions?
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." Holden Caulfield, via The Laughing Man
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Move Reminder Guy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived