This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a fairy move TM

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Need a fairy move TM

User Info: Natorni

Natorni
3 years ago#1
So I'm just outside Shalour City, and I'm wondering if anyone knows the soonest place where I can find a TM with a Fairy move, because I'm trying to evolve my Eevee to Sylveon. I already have max affection in Amie, so all I need is the Fairy move.

User Info: MLBloomy

MLBloomy
3 years ago#2
What level is it? It learns Baby-Doll Eyes at L9 and Charm at L29, but it doesn't look like it learns any Fairy moves by TM.

User Info: MCcake

MCcake
3 years ago#3
http://www.serebii.net/xy/tmhm.shtml
Eevee learns a Fairy-type move at level 9, and it'll evolve into Sylveon immediately. Why not do that instead?
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
3DS FC: 4055-3491-9170/ Jam, the mayor of Bunma

User Info: BackroomToaster

BackroomToaster
3 years ago#4
Dazzling Gleam is quite effective.
GT:BackroomToaster
Pawn:Alicia

Natorni
3 years ago#5
It was about level 20 when I caught it, so it didn't have the move. And I sold the Everstone I've already gotten, since I didn't think I would need it. Where's the move re-learner, then?

User Info: Sn4k3Ey3S

Sn4k3Ey3S
3 years ago#6
perhaps have to breed to get one. But female eevees are kind of rare, i suppose. I had almost the same situation as u. Got all eevees at lvl 20 ~ 21. Dazzling geam is gotten quite far behind the game. So yea....
--=}^InViNciB|3^n4K3Ey3^{=--

Natorni
3 years ago#7
Well it isn't going to be part of my team anyway, so it isn't all that urgent. I'll wait for either the TM or another Everstone.

User Info: Seal64

Seal64
3 years ago#8
Natorni posted...
It was about level 20 when I caught it, so it didn't have the move. And I sold the Everstone I've already gotten, since I didn't think I would need it. Where's the move re-learner, then?

Move Reminder's in Dendemille.

User Info: Demacian_Night1

Demacian_Night1
3 years ago#9
Does the eevee had to be female to evolve into Sylveon?

User Info: Ansem_the_evil

Ansem_the_evil
3 years ago#10
As a rule in the game NEVER EVER sell anything unless it says that you can sell it for a high price since soe items are one time only
My 3DS FC: 0216-2224-5730
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Need a fairy move TM

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived