This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Mawile or Mega Aerodactyl?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Mega Mawile or Mega Aerodactyl?

User Info: ZankaAx

ZankaAx
3 years ago#1
My current team is Chesnaught, Aerodactyl (mega), Goodra, Conkeldurr, Aegislash, and Clawitzer. I was thinking of replacing Aerodactyl with Mawile, but that would leave me with 3 weaknesses to fire...Thoughts? Should I replace both Aerodactyl and Chespin?

User Info: ghost_tails

ghost_tails
3 years ago#2
I like Chesnaught, but he's not my favorite. If you build him right, he can play pretty well, but I'm not really a tanker. For me, I'd swap out Chesnaught and leave Aerodactyl. I don't know that I'd put in Mawile, but Chesnaught's standard strategy doesn't work for me.

As for you, if you can tank, go for it. I haven't done a whole lot of research, but I think Mega 'Dactyl would better serve your team than Mega Mawile.

User Info: Repoman108

Repoman108
3 years ago#3
Mega Mawile gets double attack ability when he mega-evolves, effectively setting his maximum attack stat to 678. Throw in the move sucker punch and he's beast.

User Info: Sn4k3Ey3S

Sn4k3Ey3S
3 years ago#4
Aerodactyl is quite good to use imo, stats are pretty much good also.
--=}^InViNciB|3^n4K3Ey3^{=--
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Mega Mawile or Mega Aerodactyl?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived